Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They took down Gorillaproductions video

Comment

• Originally posted by weebler i View Post

.................................................. ...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

So thanks to marquez, floyd can win by KO.

Comment

• Marquez broke the glass doubt pac getting whooped in sparring. But he did take a week off so who knows

Comment

• That fat slob claimed Pac got KO'd in sparring? Wow, I missed that. I want to believe it, but I simply can't. I've never heard of someone getting knocked out in sparring. Knocked down maybe? Maybe his English isn't that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Yeah that Poochio is a quitter. He can't touch TBE.
              Not saying that he will retire on his stool but it ending that way doesn't neccesarilly mean Pac is quitting, you often see guys not come out for the next round because their trainer overrules them and ends it.

Let's say for example Floyd was winning clearly and Pac was taking a lot of accurate shots (I know you're backing Pacquiao, but let's say for arguments sake) Roach could say enough is enough and pull him out - that doesn't make Pac a quitter (although I think Roach wants to win too, so I don't think he would).

I think that's what the other poster was trying to say, a lot of the time when people retire on their stool it was because the coach doesn't want it to go on any longer.

Comment

• Has anyone got closed circuit tickets for the fight on here? Im travelling from uk but havent had any luck and will probably miss the fight now ***128544;

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Lol confirms it? Fortune doesn't know shlt about what the other team is doing. When has floyd ever came in the ring at 160

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Dude, you only need to use your eyes to see your boy friend is looking top heavy and obviously looking for power as his steroid guru has mentioned Floyd will KO Pac in 4 rounds.

In that pick alone he looks hovering at plus minus 160.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• war PEDs
                    war memo
                    war ariza shakes
                    war tainted meat
                    war mexico's pharmacy

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Dude, you only need to use your eyes to see your boy friend is looking top heavy and obviously looking for power as his steroid guru has mentioned Floyd will KO Pac in 4 rounds.

In that pick alone he looks hovering at plus minus 160.
                      Yup a week or two before the fight and floyds at 160 go to bed. He was 150 at the 30 day weigh in

Comment

Working...
                      X