Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr: May 4th....whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    What's all this culture of secrecy about in the Mayweather camp? What's the hold up in announcing his next fight? It's always like they're planning the next terrorist attack or something. This is sports and entertainment not effing cat and mouse war happening in Afghanistan or something.
    builds up your anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      builds up your anticipation
      Not really, you know its probably going to be a crap opponent, so whats there to build? You'd have to be a right mug to fall for that, but thats what he's banking on I suppose.

Comment

I'm guessing they have finally come to their senses. Mayweather is fighting Canelo with a heavy heart.

In that case, it will be Mayweather's last fight. Forget about September completely.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          I'm guessing they have finally come to their senses. Mayweather is fighting Canelo with a heavy heart.

In that case, it will be Mayweather's last fight. Forget about September completely.
          Mayweather will make it look easy against Canelo. He's too fast, too smart and has got too much experience. Hopefully fans will give Floyd credit for this win.

Comment

Working...
          X