No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeuax-Poonsawat: Cult of Rigo Gets Its Case Maker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Are you kidding... I'll be rocking my new black and white Nike classics come Saturday.
    Are you gonna be in Houston for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      No. I will be in a cozy living room surrounded by other cult members...

Comment

How about yourself?

Comment

No. I will be in a cozy living room surrounded by other cult members...
          Ahahahaha! Don't forget to light your candles!

¡Arriba Rigondeaux!

Comment

I don't think Donaire will be too 'excited' to fight him after he dispatches Poonsawat

Comment

How about yourself?
              Me? I'm gonna look pretty funny wearing that black "Grim Reaper" robe at my local sports bar....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                I don't think Donaire will be too 'excited' to fight him after he dispatches Poonsawat
                Let's see, let's see. I'm really very hopeful that Rigo senses the moment and looks to put on a show. I think the better he looks, the more pressure Donaire will feel to fight him. Nonito is already being asked about Guillermo all the time. A good show on the same card and Rigo will be very hard to dismiss.

Comment

Me? I'm gonna look pretty funny wearing that black "Grim Reaper" robe at my local sports bar....
                  Do not forget the scythe in case you need to put a Poon fan in place... lmao

Comment

Let's see, let's see. I'm really very hopeful that Rigo senses the moment and looks to put on a show. I think the better he looks, the more pressure Donaire will feel to fight him. Nonito is already being asked about Guillermo all the time. A good show on the same card and Rigo will be very hard to dismiss.
                    i really do hope Guillermo destroys this Thai guy..he has a padded record against bums whom he couldn't even knockout! but i know, that's where Thais are good at - fighting bums in their own territory, then gets the hometown decision!! Rigon should really punish that azzhole Poonsawat *whatever*gym!!

Comment

Can't wait for this weekends fights rigo is a beast IMO, arce will get blown away

Comment

Working...
                      X