Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons why Cotto has no chance against Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Ah so you lost , while you Pac ******s are fluffing dont forget Cottos mediocrity was DUCKED by Manny before and again now !
    do you think cotto is good enough to beat floyd?

that's the topic so stfu.

not everyone only talks about pac vs. floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      stopped reading rite here.
      How would you rate Cotto's defence.

It is better than Mosley's and Ortiz's and by some way.

Comment

I'm a big Cotto fan and I really do hope Cotto can land something that hurts Floyd so that Cotto can unleash a barrage of punches that finishes Floyd off, because as I see it, theres no other way for Cotto to win. There is no way Cotto outboxes or decisions Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          It was the draining CW , why do you think Manny WOULD NOT fight Cotto to this day without a CW that drains him , dont brag about beating a guy that has lead in his feet forced by a contract .
          Funny that you're using an excuse that not even Cotto used. When asked about it, Cotto's response was "The weight wasnt an issue. I felt good. The problem was Pacquiaos speed. I didnt know where the punches were coming from"

Comment

Mayweather's accurate punches is something Cotto hasn't seen. If Floyd throws 40 per round, he's landing 15-25 per round. The question will be how frustrating this will be for Cotto? Especially if his plan is to crowd Floyd and attempt body shots, then it will be even more frustrating.

Comment

Cotto has never been good enough to beat Floyd, his flaws are the same going way back and they will get exploited in this fight as at any point in the past.

I still want to see it though as people talked so much junk about this fight in the past, it will be amusing to see what I was talking about play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                I'm a big Cotto fan and I really do hope Cotto can land something that hurts Floyd so that Cotto can unleash a barrage of punches that finishes Floyd off, because as I see it, theres no other way for Cotto to win. There is no way Cotto outboxes or decisions Floyd.
                It will be his jab, his footwork and the work he can do to the body that could put Cotto in a could position cause an upset.

If he thinks he could land a big one and then take advantage or just hope to back Floyd up and pound away when he is on the ropes then it over before it has begun for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  do you think cotto is good enough to beat floyd?

that's the topic so stfu.

not everyone only talks about pac vs. floyd.
                  I dont think there is anyone near his size that can beat Floyd , now do you think Cotto is good enough that the P4P No 1 fighter would DUCK him ?

You see something in your fluffing is not logical , like I said its not Cotto is not good enough as much as it is Floyd is too good , there is a difference !

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Funny that you're using an excuse that not even Cotto used. When asked about it, Cotto's response was "The weight wasnt an issue. I felt good. The problem was Pacquiaos speed. I didnt know where the punches were coming from"
                    Cotto said I will never sacrifice my body like that again , what does that say to you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Javii86 View Post
                      Mayweather's accurate punches is something Cotto hasn't seen. If Floyd throws 40 per round, he's landing 15-25 per round. The question will be how frustrating this will be for Cotto? Especially if his plan is to crowd Floyd and attempt body shots, then it will be even more frustrating.
                      Pacquiao was more accurate than Floyd when Cotto fought Pacquiao.

Cotto needs to get the jab of first and use his footwork to keep Floyd from getting set.

Floyd will try and draw the jab, Cotto can't over reach so his timing footwork judgment of range has to be spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X