Kirkland by KO
    17.86%
    Kirkland by Decision
    10.71%
    Lara by KO
    50.00%
    Lara by Decision
    21.43%

I think Lara is definitely the better boxer and the last time Lara called someone out he was dominant....i'm picking Lara.....

Comment

If this fight happens then u know golden boy is protecting canelo

Comment

lara.........

Comment

I don't think Laras a knockout artist, so I'll go by decision even tho Kirkland has shown he can be stopped by guys not known for their power. Seems like accurate fighters are Kirklands weakness, so even if they don't posses the hardest pop Lara might be able to stop him. I'll go with Lara by decision tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            We already know Golden Girl is protecting Canelo. He is fighting guys who aren't from his weight class lately and now he is fighting Cintron only because Cintron looks like garbage now adays.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              it's pretty obvious but even then they're promoters of lara and this will be a good fight for their fighter. kirkland is gbp too right? then that means gbp wins in all this.
              and i'm going to have to go with lara. if he can survive the first couple rounds then he has a chance to try and wear him down and pick his shots to a decision.
              Last edited by chiguy91; 11-06-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I think Lara is a little overrated from that Pwill fight. He threw one punch the whole fight that he couldn't miss with because Pwill can't dodge that punch.

Let's not forget the Molina fight. And what's with the Lara is a better boxer stuff? Well no shit.. I don't think Kirkland really cares about how good you can box though.

Comment

I got Kirkland by UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X