• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close the damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      Close the damn thing.
      Hey ass, why don't you go and get your ass fuked,like the **** you know you are.

Comment

Ha! Only, like three posters support this petition.

Comment

Keep the hispanic lounge open, I like going in there, if you don't like it, just stay away from there.

Comment

the hispanic lounge is awesome.

i love when they make threads with pics and gifs of hot ass latinas. :wank:

keep the hispanic lounge open.

the only people who want the hispanic lounge closed are either joking or they can't resist jerking it to pics of sexy latinas and are getting confused since they were raised to only be attracted to old white men who look like their uncles.

Comment

I'm Hispanic and I don't visit the Hispanic lounge. Well I only visit this Lounge. I think the Hispanic lounge should be kept up though, because if it's taken down then so should the Limey, Aussie, Pinoy lounges too. I don't think it should bother any one? It certainly doesn't bother me, although I don't see the need for it. I also don't see the need for the other ethnic lounges but they don't bother me.

Plus, I think since you're Irish, this thread will not be taken seriously. It has to be a group of Hispanic posters to come forward and ask for that section to be closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                I'm Hispanic and I don't visit the Hispanic lounge. Well I only visit this Lounge. I think the Hispanic lounge should be kept up though, because if it's taken down then so should the Limey, Aussie, Pinoy lounges too. I don't think it should bother any one? It certainly doesn't bother me, although I don't see the need for it. I also don't see the need for the other ethnic lounges but they don't bother me.

Plus, I think since you're Irish, this thread will not be taken seriously. It has to be a group of Hispanic posters to come forward and ask for that section to be closed down.
                Stop being silly, hispanic posters should not have rights. it would be unethical.
                Last edited by Boxin'; 01-24-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous Erik G View Post
                  Stop being silly, hispanic poster should not have rights. it would be unethical.
                  Reported for racism, enjoy your ban.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    Reported for racism, enjoy your ban.
                    Nobody cares if i hate on your race, so i wont get banned

Blacks and jews are more important than you

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous Erik G View Post
                      Nobody cares if i hate on your race, so i wont get banned

Blacks and jews are more important than you

Comment

Working...