No announcement yet.

Stop supporting Floyd......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    I am not particularly thrilled with CA as an opponent but last time I checked, Floyd didn't want to fight Manny, Roidquez priced himself out on purpose, and Manny is going down to 140lbs if he can't get the mega fight with Floyd next year. Fighting CA at 144lbs is a nice jester by the champ. He is a nice guy afterall. CA is also undefeated and a world champion coming off a very impressive win. He beat a monster in RP and this fight will be exciting.
    Mention the name May and associate it with the name Pac and instantly, those Pacfarts become raving lunatics

Comment

Pacman by his own words, turned down a fight with mayweather on Jan 21st of this year, because he wanted more money. His words out of his own mouth. THAT IS DUCKING! He wouldnt take a PED test for the first fight, so he turned it down, THAT IS DUCKING! His promoter turned down the second negotiations because he said he wanted to build a stadium, and they turned down the fight against Floyd and went to fight Clottey in Cowboy STADIUM. That is ducking, was cowboy STADIUM not bigger than any outdoor stadium? So he declined another fight with Floyd because he wanted a stadium but Cowboy stadium was apparently available for a fight....When he temporarily signed with golden boy, they proposed a fight with Floyd and Pac broke his contract with them to sign with Arum, he ducked another Floyd fight. THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF PAC DUCKING FLOYD REALLY RUNNING FROM FLOYD.

Comment

Originally posted by mrchokeamf View Post
        pacman by his own words, turned down a fight with mayweather on jan 21st of this year, because he wanted more money. His words out of his own mouth. That is ducking! He wouldnt take a ped test for the first fight, so he turned it down, that is ducking! His promoter turned down the second negotiations because he said he wanted to build a stadium, and they turned down the fight against floyd and went to fight clottey in cowboy stadium. That is ducking, was cowboy stadium not bigger than any outdoor stadium? So he declined another fight with floyd because he wanted a stadium but cowboy stadium was apparently available for a fight....when he temporarily signed with golden boy, they proposed a fight with floyd and pac broke his contract with them to sign with arum, he ducked another floyd fight. These are examples of pac ducking floyd really running from floyd.
        wow is this true?

Comment

Then start with your own keyboard and STOP SUPPORTING FLOYD.

Comment

I'm actually sick of these Mayweather vs Pacquiao blame games. Same arguments rehashed millions of times already.

This is the reason why Haymon and his fighters get away with their mismatches. Fans are way too focused on these two names.

Can't wait to see one of them retire or either of them lose their next fight. Next year will be Floydie's last, I believe. If one of them loses, that would effectively end the May/Pac debates. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I'm actually sick of these Mayweather vs Pacquiao blame games. Same arguments rehashed millions of times already.

This is the reason why Haymon and his fighters get away with their mismatches. Fans are way too focused on these two names.

Can't wait to see one of them retire or either of them lose their next fight. Next year will be Floydie's last, I believe. If one of them loses, that would effectively end the May/Pac debates. Can't wait.
              boy oh boy will that be a joyful day! the angels in heaven will even rejoice im so tired of this sht i cant even comment on a fighter i like without being called names and brought facts about a drug test for a fight that never happend!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                boy oh boy will that be a joyful day! the angels in heaven will even rejoice im so tired of this sht i cant even comment on a fighter i like without being called names and brought facts about a drug test for a fight that never happend!!!!!
                Doe, you can support Floyd all you want and blame Pacquiao all you want to protect and defend your fighter. But what does that actually accomplish? People have made up their minds years ago. Fight didn't happen. What else can we say that hadn't been said before? I for one am just waiting for these 2 names to disappear so fans can laser focus on other fights. There are other big fights out there that need to happen and fans need to demand. They're not happening because fans are way focused on defending Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  wow is this true?
                  Yep, Pac's promoter b4 Arum even admitted he kept Pac away from Floyd, heres the actual quote "You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao".- Murad Mohammed (Pacquiao's promoter B4 ARum)

The problem I have is all the lies people use promote to support their fighters and if I know there is BS im gonna use the information I have, with actual quotes, to support what I read when others just use their opinion as fact. Heres more:
                  Pacquiao's inner circle agree with what Alex Ariza first told FightHype readers over two years ago; that Bob Arum and Michael Koncz are preventing a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao from taking place

TIM SMITH, COLUMNIST FROM THE DAILY NEWS REPORTED THAT Pacquiao***8217;s camp sent TWO emails to the Mayweather Camp, the first asked***8221; what will the Penalty if Pacquiao test positive on the drug test.***8221; The second email:***8221; If he does test positive can they keep it quiet for the betterment of boxing***8221;

I think he(floyd) would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao. I don't know if that boy is on steroids, but Pacquiao should have said, "I will take the test if I can receive 80% of my money." Because right now, they take 80% of what Pacquiao makes. Murad Mohammed

"IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT HE CANT WIN, IM NOT GOING TO PUT MANNY IN A FIGHT I THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET HURT IN, MY NUMBER ONE JOB IS TO PROTECT THE FIGHTER" SAID ROACH."

not my opinion but what was said by THOSE INVOLVED
                  Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 09-03-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                    TIM SMITH, COLUMNIST FROM THE DAILY NEWS REPORTED THAT Pacquiao***8217;s camp sent TWO emails...
                    this idiot is still clinging to these fraudulent email accusations after all these years. bro, your idol and his lawyers had a chance to bring up these so-called emails and they could have used them against pacman in court. they didn't. why? because they were bogus. they didn't exist. you do know that anything you send to the web can be retrieved, do you?

Comment

Working...
                    X