No announcement yet.

Anyone else a Cain Velasquez fan??.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    No, that has nothing to do with it. Maybe I speak with no real basis since I'm not a big fan of the sport but he has all the experience in the world. He's a much better athlete than Brock who sucked by the way. He's the only one to become K1 world champion and Strikeforce world champion, . If the fight is made Cain has a big threat infront of him cause this dude is tough as nails.

However I wont get into this because I'm not a knowledgeable guy when it comes to MMA so I'll leave it alone. Cain can beat anyone, hell anyone has a good chance at beating his opponent in MMA.
    stand up post!!! greeness coming your way...........

Comment

I support Cain because he reps La Raza..I was so sad when he lost his title...but like a true champ he took it back. My heart was pounding during the rematch I was like please dont get caught by a hail mary punch!!!!

Comment

And before we match up Cain with Overeem lets see how Overeem looks without PEDs vs Bigfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
          I support Cain because he reps La Raza..I was so sad when he lost his title...but like a true champ he took it back. My heart was pounding during the rematch I was like please dont get caught by a hail mary punch!!!!
          Lo mismo me paso a mi durante la pelea, creo que es la primera vez que mi corazón late asi de fuerte durante una pelea que no sea de box, creo que estuvo a punto de darme un infarto, jajaja. pero solo fue durante los dos primeros minutos del primer round, ya después me controle.

Comment

Como no. I had a good December beginning with JMM and ending with Cain. I kept talking Marquez up to casuals, Filipino and Asian friends, and even some Raza but never thought that fight would have such a great ending. Same with Cain. I kept hearing about how JDS would put him away with one punch again. Pinche paliza from pillar to post que le puso Cain a Dos Santos. But I was also amazed by JDS heart and that he made it through the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
              And before we match up Cain with Overeem lets see how Overeem looks without PEDs vs Bigfoot.
              that exactly what I said.........

Comment

so happy for my boy. Brown pride is dominant and wont lose for a long time!

Comment

el cucuy was on that card

he beat some cuban dude from miami

cain is a beast!

Comment

Damn that was a bloody WAR!!!

Comment

he's the only UFC fighter I watch

Comment

Working...
                      X