Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Mexican Greats Associated With Cartels?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mexican Greats Associated With Cartels?

Margarito and Morales live in the hot bed of cartels.

Tijuana.

Do they get robbed or are they down with them? I am just curious. Anyone with inside info?

Margarito has been looking like a minister at the church of satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Margarito and Morales live in the hot bed of cartels.

Tijuana.

Do they get robbed or are they down with them? I am just curious. Anyone with inside info?
      Well when Morales would train in Tijuana nothing would happen to him, and never had his car jacked. They respect him, not sure if they are associated with him, but they keep it cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        Margarito has been looking like a minister at the church of satan.
        HAHA. So true. I remember saying that about a year ago, when he fought Pacman. I'd seen him fight a million times, but I never really realized it until that night. The guy looks like Satan himself.

Comment

JCC was know to hang out with Cartel de Sinaloa... he was also involved i money laundering (sp?)

Comment

Brandon rios and abner mares are associated with Mr Capone e and his el hi power cartel, so is khan but he is not mexican, capone -e runs more of an international cartel though mexico, US, UK wherever there is money to be extorted, drugs to be sold he generally has some sort of influence there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_attack View Post
              JCC was know to hang out with Cartel de Sinaloa... he was also involved i money laundering (sp?)
              Yeah I saw that about JCChavez in a few documentaries of him.

So sad that he got involved with them, he lost all his boxing millions because of that association with the cartel. Also working with Don King didn't help JCC funds neither.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                Brandon rios and abner mares are associated with Mr Capone e and his el hi power cartel, so is khan but he is not mexican, capone -e runs more of an international cartel though mexico, US, UK wherever there is money to be extorted, drugs to be sold he generally has some sort of influence there.

i thought capone e is just some whack rapper wannabe.

Comment

He is just a whack rapper.

Comment

JMM drives a thugged out Hummer for a reason!

Comment

Working...
                    X