Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Tim Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez face off with Max Kellerman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With only 44 post you make more sense than most what's interesting about Bradley is he seems very lethargic at 147lbs. Bradley use to have quick hands and feet but now at a higher weight he's a more flat footed and if anything easier to find.

Maybe most of that has to do with his diet but before the Pacquiao fight Tim wasn't running around at weights close to 200 lbs and at 5'5 even Ricky Hatton would be proud. As a fan of Bradley this fight will tell us which way Bradley's career should go because the he could end up sounding like Meldrick Taylor or Riddick Bowe real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Let me get this straight, a lesser accurate, not as quick, not even in the same ball park fighter in Providnikoff TEED off on Bradley to the point where he couldn't talk straight for two months... and Bradley's response to fighting JMM is "you can't hit what's not there".

Epic.
      Shut the **** up and stop over-hyping Marquez. Bradley tried to stand toe-to-toe with Providnikoff and that was dumb. He could have out-boxed him easily.
      JMM would be destroyed if he fought Prod. JMM is a living legend but Bradley is gonna win this quite handily.

You stupid fans wreck this sport

Comment

Yeah. Shut the **** up, Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          Shut the **** up and stop over-hyping Marquez. Bradley tried to stand toe-to-toe with Providnikoff and that was dumb. He could have out-boxed him easily.
          JMM would be destroyed if he fought Prod. JMM is a living legend but Bradley is gonna win this quite handily.

You stupid fans wreck this sport
          JMM would be destroyed by Prov?

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            With only 44 post you make more sense than most what's interesting about Bradley is he seems very lethargic at 147lbs. Bradley use to have quick hands and feet but now at a higher weight he's a more flat footed and if anything easier to find.

Maybe most of that has to do with his diet but before the Pacquiao fight Tim wasn't running around at weights close to 200 lbs and at 5'5 even Ricky Hatton would be proud. As a fan of Bradley this fight will tell us which way Bradley's career should go because the he could end up sounding like Meldrick Taylor or Riddick Bowe real quick.
            Thanks man (hope you're not being sarcastic! haha). I'm a huge boxing fan and have been looking for a board like this for a while.

Holy ****, I never knew Tim was walking around close to 200 lbs prior to the Pacquiao fight. That's hard to fathom given how chizzled Bradley is. Dude looks like Andre Berto prior to getting popped for PEDs.

I agree on your assessment that this fight will show us which direction Bradley's career is headed. I don't know, for most, they see the Provodnikov fight as a sign of decline, I see it as a dude that has enough heart to supply two different boxers. I really think he's on a mission to prove to the world he's the best (even if he's not necessarily at that level).

With that being said, Marquez certainly is the most skilled, and crafty boxer Bradley has ever faced. This will be an outstanding challenge for him. This truly is a great opportunity for Bradley, and JMM the same. The winner should have a shot at Mayweather, though JMM has been on record stating he has no interest in a rematch with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Oh man your sig is hilarious
              lol thanks man. I stole it from one of the Watson twins!

Comment

i got to 24 seconds...**** Kellerman's intro

Comment

he told REED to STFU

kill him, Roy

Comment

tried to watch the rest...got to like 2mins...goddamn i hate both of these c0cksuckers

Comment

Was waiting throughout the whole episode to hear about the testing and Kellerman did not touch on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X