No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis v. Larsen Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis v. Larsen Early Results From Germany

Selcuk Aydin snapped a two-fight losing streak with a unanimous decision win over Guiseppe Lauri in their eight-round welterweight bout. No scores were announced, but Aydin showed considerable improvement from his past two fights, maintaining a steady work rate and also managing to cut Lauri over the left eye. [Click Here To Read More]

Regardless of what boxing ability he may possess. Solis is obviously a fat lazy bum that doesn't take his career seriously. With that said I don't understand why anyone would bother to support him?

Comment

Solis is useless. Larsen is the slowest fighter I´ve ever seen and he still went 12 and even managed to hurt the fat lazy Cuban while Solis´ punches did absolutely nothing to Larsen. - Wach vs Larsen would be pure gold

Comment

Solis needs to discover a fire for boxing and start actually getting in shape. Otherwise, he may as well just hang them up.

Comment

Larsen's jab was the laziest prod I've ever seen in heavyweight boxing,he was gassed in round 3.Solis looked distraught when he realised he'd to go another two rounds,what a confusing episode that was,billed as 10,with another crappy IBF belt up for grabs,where will it rank Solis now with the win top 7 after he ducked Adamek.Adamek was down to 11th last I checked.the slob fights a slob and he's ranked above Adamek again,welcome to the crazy world of boxing.

Comment

Solis doesn't have 1% of the conviction he had for the amateurs as a professorial he was tip top shape back in those days i just don't see Heavyweight greatness in he's future if he's attitude don't change. What a waste id a liked to see a rematch of Haye vs Solis in the pro's, this time maybe Haye could get revenge that fight was a war even with head gear on.

Comment

Worst fight of the year,with an attendance of about 80 people.Pathetic.

Comment

Im VERRY disapointed in Solis. I saw the fight live. Solis has no desire and was out of shape. Hes not a guy that enjoys boxing. Adamek would have beaten him today and Wlad would make him look like Mormeck.
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 03-22-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

If glory, fame and $$$ can't motivate him to get in shape nothing will.

Comment

SOLIS

LMFAO I havent laughed at someone so much in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X