No announcement yet.

The brawl - new angle...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    You can see the neck of the bottle in haye's hand and the glass shattering all over his face.........

There's no glass being shattered in that pic and the rest of the bottle is clearly visible if you look closely enough.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      There's no glass being shattered in that pic and the rest of the bottle is clearly visible if you look closely enough.
      Correct..He punched him whilst holding a bottle. Had i been Haye and someone rolled up on me like that i would be forced to act in self defence..

Chisora is an arsehole with no self restraint and should be banned for what has happened these last 2 days...

Fair play to Haye.. Good to see he enjoys a little street fight

Comment

he didn't actually 'glass' him he punched him while holding the glass, the glass doesn't actually contact chisora. both guys disgraced themselves here but the way chisora rolled up to haye there, and the way he has acted when face to face with other fighters (spitting or slapping them) I'm not surprised haye started throwing. Chisora had a couple of guys following behind too and was clearly looking to do something like a slap or a kiss or a spit or something, probably a slap since he said as much before hand. I even remember earlier on in the night bunce asked haye what he would have done if chisora came up to him and slapped him like he did to Vitali and haye said 'I wouldn't give him the chance to slap me' or something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X