Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nacho telling Marquez was winning hurt him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^Which means boxing is rigged and there should be arrests made.

Pacquiao is a ***** if he had any balls he would say marquez won and lets have a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
      ^^^^Which means boxing is rigged and there should be arrests made.

Pacquiao is a ***** if he had any balls he would say marquez won and lets have a rematch.
      If it's "rigged" there's an acceptable amount of rigging involved, especially if it favors the fighters we love. I've said for some time that the fighters we love are more than just about the sport of boxing to us, we grown to care for them as people.

You can't expect Manny to willfully lower his own stock by making such an admission, certainly it would be magnanimous, but from a marketing point of view it would be somewhat ******ed. Manny and Floyd are businesses that employ alot of people; I know that is cold comfort for the avid boxing fan, but this how the sport we love goes sometimes.

If Manny had any "balls" he'd take control of his career from Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        If it's "rigged" there's an acceptable amount of rigging involved, especially if it favors the fighters we love. I've said for some time that the fighters we love are more than just about the sport of boxing to us, we grown to care for them as people.

You can't expect Manny to willfully lower his own stock by making such an admission, certainly it would be magnanimous, but from a marketing point of view it would be somewhat ******ed. Manny and Floyd are businesses that employ alot of people; I know that is cold comfort for the avid boxing fan, but this how the sport we love goes sometimes.

If Manny had any "balls" he'd take control of his career from Bob Arum.
        You can't care for someone you don't love and respect, and Pacquiao has lost a lot of love and respect after stating he won last night, he has already lost more from that fight then he could possibly gain by not being magnanimous. It wouldn't have be a ******ed business decision to be truthful, his stocks would have soared in the minds of many of his supporters and attracted new ones. He should have said nothing or apologized.

If you want to be regarded as a great, like Ali, that's the type of balls you need, stand up for what's right but not necessarily popular with all the yes men and suits.

The people who have rigged this have made Pacquiao and Freddy look like world class chumps and cheaters. Bob Arum and the Gamblers are crooks and unfortunately for Pacquiao, guilt by association.. He should ditch Arum ASAP as you said. He lost me as a supporter last night and it will take a lot to get me back, definitely a poor business decision to accept a win by fraud in my opinion, I know many who feel the same way.

Comment

I had marquez winning the 11th.

Comment

Working...
          X