No announcement yet.

Most Exciting Fighters in Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rage of Wodan View Post
    It makes Rigo a "real" prospect and means he has great potential. Which I believe we already are witnessing. Correct? Does Loma fight like Rigo? Far from it.
    Loma attacks with lightning quickness, and laser precision .. in and out, BAM, POW, SMACK, THUD! Four and five punch combos. GTFO ... "boring". PFFFFT
    i agree with this guy ^^

"BAM, POW, SMACK, THUD!" is just too spot on.

anytime someone writes sound effects to get their point across they really know their boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
      Maidana , matthysse , froch , pacquiao , santa cruz , kovalev
      great list

Comment

Kirkland, Swift, Khan, Provodnikov, Matthysse, Berto, Fury....those are the dudes who get it turned up imo....I think Provodnikov is hyped a bit but he is fun to watch.....I don't like Berto and I doubt I ever will, but that mother****er stay in a brawl

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Kirkland, Swift, Khan, Provodnikov, Matthysse, Berto, Fury....those are the dudes who get it turned up imo....I think Provodnikov is hyped a bit but he is fun to watch.....I don't like Berto and I doubt I ever will, but that mother****er stay in a brawl

Comment

Provodnikov
            GGG
            Kovalev
            Kirkland
            Angulo
            Rios
            Pacquiao
            Santa Cruz
            Wlad
            Fury
            Mares
            Maidana
            Matthysse
            Martinez
            Khan
            Froch
            Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              i agree with this guy ^^

"BAM, POW, SMACK, THUD!" is just too spot on.

anytime someone writes sound effects to get their point across they really know their boxing.
              The question was "who are the most exciting fighters?". And I gave my answer. Then I got criticized by some douche who doesn't agree with me. It's MY opinion. Kovalev and Froch made other peoples lists so I also added Loma and I stand by that. Loma is exciting to me. He throws 4-5 punch combos. I like that. And he's a world class athlete, I like that. TO ME, i'm excited to watch him grow.

Comment

LOL @ Khan being robbed on the cards against PEDerson. If he got cheated it was because Lamont was drugged up, not because he won more rounds, or even the same amount.

Khan once again being overrated because of his handspeed. Just because he throws fast sloppy flurries it doesn't mean they are really that effective.

Khantards are so amusing. You guys are too funny.

Comment

Khan is a good fighter. He dropped Maidana with a body shot, so there you go. I actually like watching Khan's fights. It's just a shame that his legs turn to licorice half of the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X