Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly though, I certainly hope this guy isn't one of these 'responsible gun owners' we've heard so much about in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It'll be good when he sees the gun lying around, picks it up and puts a hole in someone.
      "but gun owners are responsible with their guns, blah blah blah."

it's a f#cking two year old. he doesn't understand anything, let alone mortality. no reasoning behind this excercise exists. it's doing no good, and could only lead to harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Guns aren't the kind of thing people just lay around the house. You watch to many gangsta movies.

guns aren't something people let two year olds shoot.

there's a reason for that.

Comment

seriously though, that guy is too stupid for words.

Comment

Guns aren't the kind of thing people just lay around the house.
            "A study of firearm storage patterns in U.S. homes found that “[o]f the homes with children and firearms, 55% were reported to have one or more firearms in an unlocked place,” and 43% reported keeping guns without a trigger lock in an unlocked place."
            http://smartgunlaws.org/guns-in-the-...ge-statistics/

That number varies depending on the study, but the statistics for American households where children are present with at least one firearm stored in an unlocked location seems to consistently rate between 40-55%.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Honestly though, I certainly hope this guy isn't one of these 'responsible gun owners' we've heard so much about in recent months.

he's training his two year old son in the ways of "gun safety."

of course he's responsible.

here's gun safety for a two year old: "If you touch this locked case i will f#cking destroy you, capisce? i will not even tell you what is inside, because you don't understand it anyway."

Comment

larryx had this title sewn up anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  i have a 4 year old son and i don't want him anywhere near a gun let alone shooting one
                  Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he is two years old.

all that guy is doing is essentially shooting a gun with his kid in the way.

not to mention the kid is going to be comfortable around guns without having he slightest idea of what they're capable of. he's two. he doesn't understand what it means to put a hole into somebody.
                  What I meant by what I said was there's nothing wrong with teaching your child the proper way to handle a firearm but 2 is too young

I taught my older daughter at the age of thirteen but not just to shoot but to respect a firearm

I have a four year old and he's too young but eventually he will learn the fundamentals

Comment

Guns aren't the kind of thing people just lay around the house. You watch to many gangsta movies.
                    And you watch too little news, otherwise you would see examples abound of small children getting their hands on firearms and shooting people.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      And you watch too little news, otherwise you would see examples abound of small children getting their hands on firearms and shooting people.
                      Not every firearms owner is a responsible owner

but the majority of us are very responsible with our firearms

Comment

Working...
                      X