Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
    Mosley >>>> Winky and Quartey

Cotto's run at 140 >>>> Vargas' run at 154
    Last time I saw it was Mosley who got his ass whooped by Winky TWICE.

No way!! I'm a Vargas hater and that is ridiculous on Cotto's run at 140 being better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Last time I saw it was Mosley who got his ass whooped by Winky TWICE.

No way!! I'm a Vargas hater and that is ridiculous on Cotto's run at 140 being better.
      Its the truth, Cotto is a superior fighter to Vargas and history will remember him as such

You don't actually think Vargas is better do you

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        It's ok to be a Cotto fan & keep it real, just thought I'd pass that along.

If I follow you correctly, you are attempting to say that I am not keeping it real by not picking Vargas, which is nonsensical. I was just never that impressed with Vargas' ability on the whole and felt that he was a hype job rushed to the slaughter; thus his inabilities to handle Tito. I am a true fan of Cotto and make absolutely no apologies for that considering his honorable place in the sport we both love and appreciate. Nevertheless, I can keep it real when an opponent beats him legitimately like Pac and May, which interestingly enough, Vargas would have been knocked the Fiuck out by both in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          plain and simple, if you lose to mayorga, you're not beating cotto.

para hilo.
          ridiculous. that vargas was nowhere near a prime vargas. if you can call that a prime I still think he never reached his prime.

Vargas STOPS cotto no bias.

Cotto can't touch this

Comment

Its the truth, Cotto is a superior fighter to Vargas and history will remember him as such

You don't actually think Vargas is better do you
            Yes I think Vargas is the better fighter by far. I dislike Vargas much much more than Cotto too so I'm not being biased.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
              Who takes this? I think Vargas has more heart and determination. Also, Vargas is the bigger man. I believe Vargas pressures Cotto to quit. Vargas had good boxing technique and vicious body shots. I can see Cotto hanging on untill the 10th round. Vargas KO! Thoughts?!
              Vargas was too much for Cotto at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                How many of those guys would Cotto beat? And Mosley that fought Vargas > Mosley that fought Cotto.
                Cotto only fought Mosley a year later that Mosley fought Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by jrm View Post
                  ridiculous. That vargas was nowhere near a prime vargas. If you can call that a prime i still think he never reached his prime.

Vargas stops cotto no bias.

Cotto can't touch this

roids do a body good. Nah my boys cotto spanks that ass "a la the golden boy"

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                    roids do a body good. Nah my boys cotto spanks that ass "a la the golden boy"
                    Vargas by KO

Comment

Mosley >>>> Winky and Quartey

Cotto's run at 140 >>>> Vargas' run at 154
                      If we're talking pound for pound then yes, but if we're talking 154lbs then no. Shane Mosley isn't that good at 154lbs. He got his ass handed to him by Winky twice at that weight. Heck, he struggled with Raul Marquez early until the headbutt. And, most important, he went back and forth with an ancient Vargas for ten rounds. Luckily, Fernando was even more shot in the rematch. THe Vargas that fought Marquez and Campas would have outboxed him.

A prime Vargas at 154 edges Cotto. He had the size, strength, skill, workrate and chin to keep Cotto off balance and win a tough decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X