No announcement yet.

Who is The best at 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Abril is the best lightweight in the world.

I am pretty sure you are right. He has a very strong case for still being undefeated with the scalps of Prescott, Rios, Acosta & Lundy.

Funny because when he turned up at the press conference & laid it down on Rios, barely anybody knew who he was.

Still chuffed over my Abril v Rios call! Not bad for a guy who can't evaluate talent

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Vazquez, Abril, Burns/Mitchell winner are surely by far the most proven?

The reason I ask is because whilst I expect him to probably take a tune up at his new weight class I keep hearing a name being thrown around for being a potential opponent seemingly everybody wants to see fight him, he goes by the name of Henry Lundy aka hammering Hank.

Why would you want to see this? Any of you...

What would this fight prove? Its a step down from Jason Litzau, real talk.

This guy is a horrific fighter, pretty tiny & has one of if not the worst chins in professional boxing. To his credit he has got up & won most, around 60% by robbery, mind you.

Why would you put Broner in with a guy like Lundy? It proves nothing at all. It would just be a brutal one sided affair that would last 4 rounds max, being generous to Lundy.
      I think Vasquez is the best LW right now,I would look for him to beat all there with Broner being the only one who I would say might beat him and should be favored...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Abril is the best lightweight in the world.
        he may very well have a case for it, but what does that really say about the division? lol

Comment

Vazquez, Abril, Burns/Mitchell winner are surely by far the most proven?

The reason I ask is because whilst I expect him to probably take a tune up at his new weight class I keep hearing a name being thrown around for being a potential opponent seemingly everybody wants to see fight him, he goes by the name of Henry Lundy aka hammering Hank.

Why would you want to see this? Any of you...

What would this fight prove? Its a step down from Jason Litzau, real talk.

This guy is a horrific fighter, pretty tiny & has one of if not the worst chins in professional boxing. To his credit he has got up & won most, around 60% by robbery, mind you.

Why would you put Broner in with a guy like Lundy? It proves nothing at all. It would just be a brutal one sided affair that would last 4 rounds max, being generous to Lundy.
          Shiiiiiiiiet. Lundy's tough. Broner wont really be pushed until he makes it to 140. 135 is kinda weak at the moment.

Comment

Im not all that big on Lundy and would expect Broner to take him out in no less than 5 but a step down from Litzau? That's a fkin insult. If I was Lundy I'd come to your crib and shoot it up...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Im not all that big on Lundy and would expect Broner to take him out in no less than 5 but a step down from Litzau? That's a fkin insult. If I was Lundy I'd come to your crib and shoot it up...

Hahaha! Wish I could green K you that didn't half make me laugh.

Comment

Hahaha! Wish I could green K you that didn't half make me laugh.
                But seriously tho, these Broner fans consider Litzau a good/solid win and you just put him over Lundy. Imagine what that does to them and Broner's resume in their eyes?

Comment

I wasn't overly impressed with it, he made Escobedo drain himself something silly whilst he seemingly came in at what he pleased rather unprofessionally though it was a pretty good performance I give him that. He stopped him in 5, The Ghost for me fought a better version, dropped him twice & near enough shut him out which IMO is just as good.

Race, colour, nationality has nothing to do with it. I support & follow boxers of all colours, nationalities & race.

I want to see him tested, I really do believe Escobedo is better than Lundy, do you not? Shouldn't he be making progress?
                  You do? What were you saying about Khan a few weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    You do? What were you saying about Khan a few weeks ago?

He was a chinless bum?

Comment

i thnk vasquez is better than all of them. and yes, the division isnt anything special. i mean ring has demarco #1. demarco??

Comment

Working...
                      X