Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta give Manny credit for one thing. He did manage to squeeze all the way in Bob Arum's butt, with room to spare. I really didn't think he could do it. Great place to hide, though.

Comment

Marquez is to blame for all of this. Why did he have to kick Pac's a$$? Now Pacquiao knows that he truly can't beat Floyd. At least before the Marquez fight, Pac-Man would have fought Floyd with an actual stupid belief that he could win.
      Stupid Mexicans, damn bean#rs have to ruin everything.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        You gotta give Manny credit for one thing. He did manage to squeeze all the way in Bob Arum's butt, with room to spare. I really didn't think he could do it. Great place to hide, though.
        I always knew his a$$ was scared. His punk a$$ would never call out Floyd during post-fight interviews.

Comment

Saying that Mayweather "shot down" all of them is just a sensational headline - he was actually more respectful to them than he is to most boxers most of the time....

Comment

Maybe Pacquiao is on "vacation" or "wants to spend time with his family".

Comment

Good pr for FM so let's see how Pac punks out as he has NOTHING signed vs anybody...

Comment

Or maybe he just likes spending time in Arum's butt.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                  Saying that Mayweather "shot down" all of them is just a sensational headline - he was actually more respectful to them than he is to most boxers most of the time....
                  Shooting them down has nothing to do with disrespect. He only wants one option for May 5 and is not interested in the other three, but Canelo I think still gets it.

Comment

someone just put manny's face on a milk carton already... that boy has been missing way too long

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      Must be pretty cozy down there. He hasn't left in years!

Comment

Working...
                      X