Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley had some REAL power, he would be #2 P4P..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is one of the best prospects in the business right now. You can all laugh and make jokes about his (admittedly weird) head, but everyone (even the haters) would have to admit that Top Rank and their owner Arum know the business side of things. They wouldn't have picked Bradley up if they weren't convinced he was The Real Deal. Now that Bradley is out of contractual problems, Khan is already pricing himself out with 70/30 offers and similar ****. And in my view P4P Bradley is well ahead of Amir Khan, his greatest division rival. WBC only stripped him because they had to hand out a gift belt to Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
      Bradley is one of the best prospects in the business right now. You can all laugh and make jokes
      I just laughed that you consider a 28 year old world champion to be a prospect.

You don’t follow boxing much do you?

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        I just laughed that you consider a 28 year old world champion to be a prospect.
        Bradley is still a prospect in my view, mostly due to severe mismanagement on behalf of his ex.promoter. Fact?

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        You don’t follow boxing much do you?
        A 2008 user stretching his e-muscles. Typical of any forum that I've been to. Nothing new to see here, moving on!

Comment

naw Bradley is FINE...if he had a ton of Power he would be another UNSKILLED BRAWLER

Bradley does EVERYTHING WELL besides sit on his punches enough to DISPLAY HIS POWER, he doesn't depend on just ONE THING and to me those type of fighters last MUCH LONGER then guys who ONLY DEPEND ON POWER

Bradley has Boxing SKILLS and he mix up his punches well, also a VICIOUS BODY PUNCHER..Body Punches can help make up for your "LACK OF POWER"

and I personally don't think Bradley "LACKS POWER" I see him wobble guys like Peterson, Abregu and even Alexander with that OVERHAND RIGHT...what Bradley don't do is CHASE KNOCKOUTS!

Bradley is undefeated, considered one of...IF NOT THE BEST FIGHTERS AT 140 and was already on the P4P List before the issues with Gary Shaw...so Bradley don't need to listen to any of you idiots who never put on a Pair Of Gloves...Bradley Career is going in the RIGHT DIRECTION...no need to worry about the HATERS because they will be FORCED TO WATCH HIM when he gets into the ring with their Favorite Fighters and he picks their favorite fighter apart with those Body Shots

Stylistically...I like Bradley chances against all of the fighters at 140 and most of the fighters at 147 besides maybe Mayweather because Mayweather have the accuracy to make Bradley pay for some of those WIDE PUNCHES...other then that I think Bradley can get inside of a lot of those other fighters and destroy them to the body...Height against Bradley to me is a DISADVANTAGE! Especially if your a TALL FIGHTER that likes to fall in and Clinch after you miss a Punch...that is why I think he would break Khan down to the body...EASILY!
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 11-17-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

His power is underrated. He stuns or hurts everyone he fights at some point, he just has no ability to finish.

I'm a big fan of Tim Bradley, even with his ducking of Khan. He's always so underestimated, and always picked against, and when he wins people always seem to wonder how he won. Because he's freaking good!

Behind Floyd, there's a legit argument he's the most well rounded fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Thanks bro. We think alike checks because Same. I have Froch at 2 maybe 3. Plus I hate ward Froch is going to expose that bum azz cocky beotch bwwwaaahhahaha. Fock him.
              Just like great minds, I guess ******s also think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                Watching the replay of that kd. And that decribes it well lmao. Crazy ****ing shot.
                That is due to how hard he trains. His endurance and durability is up there with the best, plus he trains so hard he recovers quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X