Dan Rafael insults the Scottish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    Earl (LA)

Dan, why are your Scottish readers so cranky all the time?
    Dan Rafael
    (1:01 PM)

Becuase most of their fighters suck and it's cold and rainy there
    typical fat yank response even tho it's true

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      I'm not even going to get into an argument with you, but know that YOU are the one coming off like a fool.

1. Rafeal chats live almost every Friday at 12 Noon EST
      2. What I posted was directly from today's chat... Go check yourself dumb a$$
      3. Does Amur talk with a Pak accent? No. He talks with an English accent where he RESIDES. He is formerly a Frank Warren Fighter who signs Brits, to fight in the UK, on SkY a UK tv station.
      4. You're dumb.
      All your points are useless, what are you trying to say? I know that Rafael does a chat every week. I know what was in todays chat. Khan has a Bolton/south asian second generation British accent.

So what is it you are trying to say?

My problem is with a coward like Rafael who insults fighters through his keyboard but is too gutless to say anything to them in person.

Comment

Who are sum notable Scottish fighters? I can't think of any right now...
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 12-10-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Who are sum notable Scotish fighters? I can't think of any right now...
          Bert Gilroy
          Ken Buchanan
          Benny Lynch
          Jim Watt

Recent years:

Scott Harrison
          Ricky Burns

PS: 'Scottish' has two T's in it, slag. You better check your self, before I wreck your health.

Comment

Well my point of contention is with you posting a half truth to make it sound like American media ****s on Euro fighters for fun. Stop acting like a damn victim for once coming on here crying about a fat writer nobody cares about supposedly hating on Euros when in fact most of his chat today was about Amir Khan (A Euro). And save me the nonsense about Pakistani warrior decent once removed by his fathers immigration , blah, blah, blah. For all intents and purposes he is a Euro fighter. And with all do respect Scotland does suck, it's cold, wet, the food sucks, their football is little brother to the English and they have no boxers of note to speak of. That said, they are great people, party hard, and their beer rocks!

So what is it that you are saying? Nothing.

Lastly he won an Olympic Silver Medal for Pakistan? No. He won it for the UK.

1. Rafeal is fat
            2. Amir is Muslim
            3. He is a Euro
            4. You are dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Bert Gilroy
              Ken Buchanan
              Benny Lynch
              Jim Watt

Recent years:

Scott Harrison
              Ricky Burns

PS: 'Scottish' has two T's in it, slag. You better check your self, before I wreck your health.
              I just got a new laptop and for some reason the browser does not automatically spell check. I will edit my orignal post, you sensitive cvnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Bert Gilroy
                Ken Buchanan
                Benny Lynch
                Jim Watt

Recent years:

Scott Harrison
                Ricky Burns

Ricky Burns is really the only fighter of note there. He has skills.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I just got a new laptop and for some reason the browser does not automatically spell check. I will edit my orignal post, you sensitive cvnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                    All your points are useless, what are you trying to say? I know that Rafael does a chat every week. I know what was in todays chat. Khan has a Bolton/south asian second generation British accent.

So what is it you are trying to say?

My problem is with a coward like Rafael who insults fighters through his keyboard but is too gutless to say anything to them in person.
                    Briggs something on his twitter about Dan Rafael too.

shanbriggs Shannon Briggs
                    Amazing how so called journalist say the most disrespectful things. Then when they see you they start explaining. Shut that shit up already.

Comment

Dan loses credibility everyday.

Comment

Working...
                      X