No announcement yet.

i think people are confused if they think pacman is humble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    he is no differant than floyd..both are cocky,love money and woman..floyd just doesnt hide the fact..he's proud of who he is ...manny is cocky and has just as big an ego as floyd does..manny has ran the hoes,drinks,parties and has turned hollywood it seems..both get it done in the ring..but people just seem to think manny is humbe and he's not..he can be an ******* at times just like floyd..but thats what makes me like a fighter...
    I've never seen Manny act cocky once & he always gives his opponents the credit they deserve. & what does having ladies, partying & drinking have to do with being a douche bag and an ******* or being humble? You can do all those things and still be humble. It's one thing to go out and party.. It's another thing to act like you own the place and think everyone owes you something.

I think it's hilarious how you are trying to depict Manny as an arrogant *******, which is something the man has never been. Don't try to bring someone else down for your idols imperfections.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
      In the same way that Oscar did/does - a fake act put on to appear like a nice guy. Remember when Floyd fought Oscar, and he said he had seen Oscar in the same strip clubs as him? Many is also a partier, like the TS said. They just act this way to appear humble and ****. While Floyd's public persona can be very obnoxious, at least he always says what he thinks and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

P.S. - Many also doesn't say much because he's terrible at speaking English. It's hard to talk **** when you can barely even speak the language. Remember that Cotto-Zab interview on Friday Night Fights before their matchup? Perfect example.
      Again, what does partying have to do with being humble???
      It's not what you do but how you do it.
      If someone goes to a strip club and starts tossing out money, pooring alcahol on people,
      thinking that they own the place.. is that the same as someone
      who just goes to a strip club, gets his lap dances and rather then try to degrade others
      just buys a round of drinks? you tell me.

Comment

Clown Larryx is gettin dumber and dumber every day!

Comment

Pacquiao is a good guy, but he's far from the saint the media makes him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Manny P is a lot more comfortable with himself and people like that, Floyd has to tell everyone he's the greatest etc to placate his own insecurity and it puts people off.
            exactly, that's what it's about.. manny pacquiao knows what he is but he doesn't have to throw it in your face or act snotty about it and doesn't brag about it constantly.
            he doesn't have that insecurity and doesn't need to try to belittle people to make himself seem even more than he is. he also always gives others their just credit where it is due.
            If that's not humble, I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              I've never seen Manny act cocky once & he always gives his opponents the credit they deserve. & what does having ladies, partying & drinking have to do with being a douche bag and an ******* or being humble? You can do all those things and still be humble. It's one thing to go out and party.. It's another thing to act like you own the place and think everyone owes you something.
              true

Comment

Who gives a ****? No reason to **** on Mr boat buyer other than his refusal to fight real WW's. His Money persona is fake as ****. It's just an act to make $. Nothin wrong wit that. In his personal life, dude is a good family man. Pac don't bother playin up his wild side, so it just ain't out in the open as much. He's a family man too. As long as they deliver in the ring, I personally don't care what they say or do otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Who gives a ****?
                  larrysmith

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    they're both fake.

manny acts nice and humble to the public.

floyd acts like he's a bad ass to the public.
                    Perhaps the truth is twisted around...

Comment

Manny and Floyd arent the same

Who remembers when Floyd was talkin mad **** on 24/7 against his sparring partner before they were about to spar, and told his son to tell him he was going to beat his ass

After the sparring match, he waived his sparring partners bloody towel around like a flag, yelling loud and laughing in front of everyone, like he just scalped him. A total disrespect in boxing.

Manny would never do that, and shows only respect to this sparring partners. One of my friends sparred with Manny back in 05, and he was dropped by his Manila Ice. My friend said Manny looked concerned and helped him up, there were no cameras around either.

Dont compare floyd to Manny, floyds a real dickhead/douchebag/cocksucker in real life. If it's an act, he's living it.

Comment

Working...
                      X