• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch's Trainer: Rob McCracken

The man is brilliant.

'Do me favour, stop throwing that hook.'

LMAO.

He was like a disappointed parent. McCracken is a very very very calming presence. He was brilliant with his advice, calming Froch down and pinpointing what he needed to do.

Best British trainer by a street.

I loved watching this guy in action. No frills, no cheap thrills. Just the straight up, no nonsense mafawking truth with this guy!

He was a major highlight for tonights fights for me. Incredibly awesome job of just getting to the point.

To paraphrase, "son, listen to me, you have to box this guy". The urgency with which he said that was enough to grab me by the balls.

He is an absolutely great trainer from what I've seen in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      I loved watching this guy in action. No frills, no cheap thrills. Just the straight up, no nonsense mafawking truth with this guy!

He was a major highlight for tonights fights for me. Incredibly awesome job of just getting to the point.

To paraphrase, "son, listen to me, you have to box this guy". The urgency with which he said that was enough to grab me by the balls.

He is an absolutely great trainer from what I've seen in this fight.
      I would choose this guy to train me if I was good boxer. He was the same in the Pascal fight. Halfway through he just said at him to work exclusively of a jab, Froch picked up 4 easy rounds and won him that fight, with Jab that were mostly blocked but Pascal couldn't do anything.

He's very perceptive.

And the way he talks to Froch is great. Just like they are in a bar over a few beers.

Comment

He was superb tonight, He laid into Froch especially when he got KD...He wasnt having it at all when froch was also trying to make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
          He was superb tonight, He laid into Froch especially when he got KD...He wasnt having it at all when froch was also trying to make excuses.
          I love the way he kind of gets upset. Not screaming, but that kind of upset that your Mum and Dad get when you've done something bad. That disappointment.

Brilliant amateur psychologist.

Comment

Most Definitely, hes a great presence to have in his corner...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              I love the way he kind of gets upset. Not screaming, but that kind of upset that your Mum and Dad get when you've done something bad. That disappointment. Brilliant amateur psychologist.

lol, the type of punishment that is worse than any physical beating.

Comment

Working...
              X