This guys %%%%in hilarious!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] This guys %%%%in hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qp-gZ5xCpE

Dont agree with everything he says but he is hilarious lmao specially when he was talking about margarito and cottos swelling

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qp-gZ5xCpE

Dont agree with everything he says but he is hilarious lmao specially when he was talking about margarito and cottos swelling
    Who dat? he mentions BS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
      Who dat? he mentions BS.........
      sounds like a black fillipino.

so whos a black fillipino.

Comment

Oh I remember that guy from back in 2009-2012 or so. One of the biggest Pac haters there is. Some Floyd worshipers praise every word he says.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          sounds like a black fillipino.

so whos a black fillipino.
          Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Oh I remember that guy from back in 2009-2012 or so. One of the biggest Pac haters there is. Some Floyd worshipers praise every word he says.
          Does he still post?

Video dude......I DEMAND YOU SHOW YOURSELF AT ONCE!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              That's Gambeino, he's not a pac-hater though. He said Pacquiao would beat Cotto, Clottey, and Mosley. Go to his channel and see. He also said he was impressed with Pacquiao's beat down of Margarito in one video and said Floyd was ducking Manny. But as the years wore on Pac fans leveled abuse on him and made him bitter. So he started doing anti-pac stuff to make them mad. I always thought he was a poster named StudentoftheGame myself. Gambeino's channel is on youtube. Go to his prediction of 2009's Pac-Cotto and afterthoughts you'll see he's not a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                That's Gambeino, he's not a pac-hater though. He said Pacquiao would beat Cotto, Clottey, and Mosley. Go to his channel and see. He also said he was impressed with Pacquiao's beat down of Margarito in one video and said Floyd was ducking Manny. But as the years wore on Pac fans leveled abuse on him and made him bitter. So he started doing anti-pac stuff to make them mad. I always thought he was a poster named StudentoftheGame myself. Gambeino's channel is on youtube. Go to his prediction of 2009's Pac-Cotto and afterthoughts you'll see he's not a hater.
                so basically he a weak minded hater.

Comment

Working...
                X