Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best fighter if we completely disregard weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best fighter if we completely disregard weight?

So, who do you guys think is best current fighter if we completely disregard weight class. For example, a featherweight can fight a heavyweight, welter weight can fight a middleweight etc.

Pretty much who is the best fighter of them all? Who is the alpha male?

Discuss.

Why didn't you just ask people to list their top 10 pound for pound? You're either going to hear Mayweather, Ward or Martinez.

Comment

the klitschos man...

Comment

I'll go with Andre Ward he always rises to the occasion time after time and I honestly don't think we have seen all he can do, I know Mayweather, Broner, Pacquiao and the Klitschkos brothers and a few others could pose a threat to Ward but I'll still go with Andre S.O.G Ward

Comment

This is a stupid question. No boxer in the world beats Wlad or Vitali.

Comment

Floyd...and he often disregards weight.

Comment

The Klitschko brothers

Imagine Wlad vs Andre Ward lol, Ward would get turned into a vegetable or killed within 60 seconds flat

Comment

That's what P4P is.........

Comment

If we completely disregard weight but fighters maintained their skill set etc then the Klits would be too slow and flat footed to complete with any of the elite from lightweight to middleweight because of the speed that those fighters bring.

But to answer your question i always think Marquez gets over looked, hes got the all round skills..as in he will get inside and trade blow for blow which people like Ward wont do.

Comment

David ****ing haye

Comment

Working...
                    X