Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on GGG Canelo bout for Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol@offer. If a no name bum from 147 like Khan gets 6M guaranteed, a 2.5m offer for a guy to put 3 belts on a line is absolutely laughable.

It will all depend on Golovkin. He may just say f the money and take the fight at that cheapass offer. Or they'll stand up for themselves and tell Oscar 'ok, let's goto purse bids' - in which case Canelo vacates.

What a crap situation to be in for both parties.

Comment

Comment

It's obvious this fight won't happen. They'll offer GGG another step-aside deal, probably just like those "marinating" rumors. It's a complete duck and an embarrassment.

Comment

If they offer 2.5 million plus a 20-30 percent split GGG should jump on that. Way more than he's worth as a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
            I think the money talked here. Canelo does not want it now.

GGG vs Jacobs is still a good match-up.
            GGG/Jacobs would be an excellent fight. One more test for GGG. If he beats Jacobs who is excellent I'm sure there will be some that say he hasn't fought anybody yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              You mean, me, the poster? Yep. Canelo is nothing special. I am 168 at the moment and would fight him as I am. The guy has no heart and no balls, I would bully him and stop him 10-11th round because I havent trained or sparred in a few years.
              Is this before or after you lose your virginity, and I don't mean to a farm yard animal again, I'm talking about a woman.

You're a fantasist.

Comment

Golovkin posted this...

So we shouldnt have any more voluntaries? isnt?

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  Golovkin posted this...

So we shouldnt have any more voluntaries? isnt?
                  Yeah I think it's gonna happen or Canelo drops the belt. No in the middle bull**** with more pointless interims

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Problems with the internet?

"Canelo-GGG Update

Negotiations are ongoing between the camps of WBC middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez and WBA/IBF/WBC interim champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin. *********.com® has learned that one of the proposals being discussed is that both fighters agree to have at least two or three interim fights each before they clash. If both sides agree to it, Canelo’s next foe could be either David Lemieux or Curtis Stevens. GGG could face Daniel Jacobs. The reasoning for the additional time is to let the fight marinate and become bigger and bigger so the fighters (Canelo and GGG) can make the most money when they finally do meet. Stay tuned…"

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...517-story.html
                      The article here reads that team GGG will not accept other interim fights -- Canelo must face Golovkin next or get stripped. Loeffler said it's Canelo's choice.
                      Sulaiman said: "It’s the right fight at the right time."

Comment

Working...
                      X