Andre Ward vs. Marco Antonio Periban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man, this fight sux, Periban is terrible

Comment

i guess Ward will have his two tune-ups. Roc Nation probably couldn't afford to get him a better name before the end of the year though, so it's somewhat understandable.

He'll definitely be measured against James DeGale's performance. Periban was known as a tough SOB, but Chunky DESTROYED him.

Comment

Tune up #2.
        One more after this one

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Dude ggs whole resume is trash. Literally. Are you comparing their body of work right now
          Nah I ain't that creative. I wouldn't be able to stretch Murray and Geale that much lool.

But as far 2015 goes, I think there is a clear winner in terms of picking the better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            Nah I ain't that creative. I wouldn't be able to stretch Murray and Geale that much lool.

But as far 2015 goes, I think there is a clear winner in terms of picking the better opposition.
            Yeah bu-but what about 2009-2011 doe! lol

Comment

Who didn't see this coming.

I believe Ward will have two more fights against guys at a similar level to Perriban and then announce his retirement w/o ever fighting Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                On the Cotto vs. Alvarez undercard.

http://www..com/boxing-news/andre-wa...medium=twitter
                Sorry Freedom, same exact dump site as boxingdump24 and more fake names written by the same people Pronishev and Rosenberg. They are using a program to rewrite the same article four different ways under four different names to flood the search engines.

ESPN reported the other day that Ward's participation has practically been ruled out for this show, but who knows.

Comment

Bika got a gift against Periban and has a draw against current WBC champ, Badou Jack. I thought this guy would have made a good comeback fight for Ward, but not sure as his second fight. Would have been okay if he had fought Periban a few months after Smith, but 5 months later is too slow of a pace to be taking so many tuneups.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Sorry Freedom, same exact dump site as boxingdump24 and more fake names written by the same people Pronishev and Rosenberg. They are using a program to rewrite the same article four different ways under four different names to flood the search engines.

ESPN reported the other day that Ward's participation has practically been ruled out for this show, but who knows.
                    Boo, but let's not forget that this fight was being discussed before.

http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ay-6-20--89385

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Freedom has reached the last step of internet immortality... getting owned by administrators.

Cheers Freedom!

Comment

Working...
                      X