No announcement yet.

PAC ducked Andre berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Hanz Gruber was one of my favourite film characters until this insufferable **** adopted his name

Comment

Hanz Gruber was one of my favourite film characters until this insufferable **** adopted his name
      The guy truly is insufferable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
          While it's true that we NOW know that Pacquiao would have beat Berto.
          At the time when Pacquiao fought Mosley everybody knew Mosley was shot, he got UD'd by Floyd Mayweather

And he really got beat by Sergio Mora but that called that a draw and robbed Mora.

So he was really coming off 2 back to back losses.

Andre Berto "Prior to Victor Ortiz" was the undefeated, WBC young lion champ, and we wanted to see Pac fight him, but Arum argued that people wanted to see Mosley Vs Pacquiao.
          I doubt yoube seen the Mora fight. Most had Mosley winning. Mora came in heavy too, the fight was at middleweight

Comment

I remember is between Berto, who was hot at the moment, JMM, who is always fun, or Mosely who had just got steamrolled by Floyd and took a draw with Mora.

They choose Mosely and he no longer was the old man Arum claimed he was just months before

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              The guy truly is insufferable.
              Lol who the fuk are you. Why don't u go make another photoshop about me mean while tell me to leave u alone lmao. ******

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                "He's youthful, he's fast, and he's strong. He's not a big puncher I don't think, but he's definitely a challenge." Freddie roach

2 days after he said this berto kos Hernandez in one round. Now we know PAC woulda beat him but a duck is a duck. Instead he fought Mosley after winning 2 rounds vs Floyd and a draw vs mora

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...allenge--33210
                notice how when you apply the "Manny fan" logic to Manny, they all hate it and think its the most ridiculous thing they've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Floyd ducked Berto and Alexander because they are black. Also Paul Williams. Keith Thurman and many others. Only fought Shane because he was Korean for hella years and old and the blackness he had left in him almost KTFO out of Floid.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lol who the fuk are you. Why don't u to make another photoshop about mean while tell me to leave u alone lmao. ******
                    What language was that?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      I doubt yoube seen the Mora fight. Most had Mosley winning. Mora came in heavy too, the fight was at middleweight
                      Mosley lost that fight, so your telling me the judges gave MORA, the benefit of the doubt? A unknown fighter compared to future HOF Shane Mosley?
                      No.

Mora did enough to win, but a draw could be argued as it was scored.

Truth about the matter, is yes Berto turned out to be overhyped, but Mayweather or Manny should have fought him when his was the young lion around.

Comment

Working...
                      X