Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• green......................

Comment

• It was done by many historians, anthropologists and forensic scientists. Jesus looked like the people of that region do now, Palestinian and Hebrew people.

He wasn't Sub Saharan Black or European white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          Black

Comment

• I believe in God but not in Jesus.

Jesus is supposed to represent our link to God and his kingdom, but we don't need a link.. God's kingdom is available to everyone. We don't need to know jesus or read a bible. He speaks to us in everything that's good if we only listen. Life is full of miracles, not even the most avid non believers can deny this. God makes himself seen to those who search for him. Most atheists have a "i need to see it before I believe it" attitude, but some things need to be believed before they can be seen.

God already made the perfect man and his name was Abraham. The whole concept of Jesus creates soany contradictions to the original faith and is the reason so many atheists have a foundation to criticize Christianity which is supposed to be the flagship representative for all people of faith or spirituality, which it absolutely isn't.

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-25-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• He was neither black nor white. Assuming he existed.

Comment

• What is the difference he was black or white or green or anything. He was a prophet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  I believe in God but not in Jesus.

Jesus is supposed to represent our link to God and his kingdom, but we don't need a link.. God's kingdom is available to everyone. We don't need to know jesus or read a bible. He speaks to us in everything that's good if we only listen. Life is full of miracles, not even the most avid non believers can deny this. God makes himself seen to those who search for him. Most atheists have a "i need to see it before I believe it" attitude, but some things need to be believed before they can be seen.

God already made the perfect man and his name was Abraham. The whole concept of Jesus creates soany contradictions to the original faith and is the reason so many atheists have a foundation to criticize Christianity which is supposed to be the flagship representative for all people of faith or spirituality, which it absolutely isn't.

What miracles do you speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    I believe in God but not in Jesus.

You dont believe in Jesus but you believe in Abraham? Why one and not the other?

I think believing in something so you can see it sounds like the definition of self delusion. Sometimes you can only find something if you look for it, but seeing because you believe is different. Too many religious people believe in very different Gods, and they all think they are right. To make sure we dont fool ourselves, we have to make sure our judgement isnt swayed by what we want to believe. Thats why evidence is so important.
                    This is just my personal view.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Russian Crushin is on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X