Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that was thinking of Gerald McClellan after the 9th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that was thinking of Gerald McClellan after the 9th?

The way that DeMarco couldnt hold his head up...

The way that he went to the corner and when they talked to him, he just said "aaaaaahhhhh"....

The way his eyes we seemingly rolling back....

The way that he couldnt keep his eyes open....

I couldnt believe they put him back in there in the 10th....

I was telling my friend "He's gonna ****ing kill him in the ring!!"

I was just wondering if I was the only one that was thinking that....

o **** i hope hes gonna be ok
    good observation he was eating some bombs

Comment

if demarco was puerto rican he would have been a quitter but since he was mexican he was on the verge of death

Comment

I thought of Kid Azteca Francisco Rodriguez who died late last year in Philly..he's from Chicago...after getting rocked in the first and telling his corner he didn't feel good and they still threw him out there..and the fight got stopped in like the 10th!..

he collapsed then died later that night..I hope Demarco didn't suffer any injuries tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

The way that he went to the corner and when they talked to him, he just said "aaaaaahhhhh"....

is this the same guy calling cotto a quitter but when a mexican quits he comes up with some lame ass **** like this

Comment

I haven't seen the McClellan/Benn fight in a long time, but I remember there being some very hard head clashes. They were unintentional, but I always thought that contributed to the injuries GM suffered.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

DeMarco is **** and Valero ****ed him up, Cotto fought your plaster-boy and still made it a competitive fight. Then you have the nerves to stand up for a cheater like Margarito, you a ****ing disgusting piece of ****. What a low-life ****er you are to think cheating in a boxing ring is perfectly fine.

By the way, I'm not a Rican, so you can say racial **** about Ricans. I'm white. I know you Ricans and Mexicans love to fight each other about boxing so much. I'm just arguing you about what is wrong and what is right. Its wrong to put plaster in your hand-wraps. Its wrong even if you get caught before doing it your first time. Its intent to smash someones brains out with a weapon.
              Last edited by SoldierWarrior; 04-10-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X