No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik is a piece of ****...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Frochos View Post
    His record ****ing sucks. Let's have a look at his record.

Edison Miranda: One dimensional clubber.

Jermain Taylor: JT's last fight before meeting Pavlik was a razor thin points victory over Cory Spinks, says it all.

Gary Lockett: Hahahaha!

Bernard Hopkins: OWNED!

Marco Antonio Rubio: On a par with Tocker Pudwill.

This is a big problem. To me and alot of others, the 2 most important divisions traditionally are heavyweight and middleweight. We need a dominant champion, not some over-hyped yank laughing stock who has been exposed. The fact this guy is RING champ and doesnt wanna fight because of a scabby hand is bad news for boxing. We need him to be dethroned asap, it's like the dark ages.

Who we got who can save us? Paul Williams? I really hope so, aslong as Pavlik would stop ducking him. If PWill wins then starts going back down to light middle and welter and back up etc then that's just as bad.
    Wasnt J.T the best middle weight in the world at one point? just sayen

Comment

Jermain Taylor: JT's last fight before meeting Pavlik was a razor thin points victory over Cory Spinks, says it all.

This is a big problem. To me and alot of others, the 2 most important divisions traditionally are heavyweight and middleweight. We need a dominant champion, not some over-hyped yank laughing stock who has been exposed. The fact this guy is RING champ and doesnt wanna fight because of a scabby hand is bad news for boxing. We need him to be dethroned asap, it's like the dark ages.

Who we got who can save us? Paul Williams? I really hope so, aslong as Pavlik would stop ducking him. If PWill wins then starts going back down to light middle and welter and back up etc then that's just as bad.
      You're a piece of ****, for this despicable attack on a boxer who is sidelined with a serious health problem.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 10-22-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Says the guy with Frocho in is avatar... Kelly Pavlik didn't rob no one to get where he's at and did beat a much better version of Taylor in a much more convincing way, twice. BHopp was a bump in the road but he'll be back. Don't like the fact he's obviously ducking Williams but he's still much better than Froch. He fights in a place judges are more fair and even the bad decisions are at least explainable. Where Pavlik comes from you don't win fights for coming forward taking punches to your face and hitting your opponent in the back of the head. Ask Hatton about it.

Comment

Iv'e always said since day one that pavlik is the biggest bum in boxing and without his power he would've just been another b level fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
            Iv'e always said since day one that pavlik is the biggest bum in boxing and without his power he would've just been another b level fighter at best.
            pavlik would at the least murder froch

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
              That is plain ignorant.

Calzaghe w/o hand speed

Tyson w/o power

Mayweather w/o defense

Cotto w/o a left hook

Paul Williams w/o height

Do I need to go on? Use some sense! God blessed Pavlik with power, length and a chin. He uses all of those to the best of his advantages. You can take an elite advantage away from any fighter and make them normal. I nominate your post for dumb post of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                That is plain ignorant.

Calzaghe w/o hand speed

Tyson w/o power

Mayweather w/o defense

Cotto w/o a left hook

Paul Williams w/o height

Do I need to go on? Use some sense! God blessed Pavlik with power, length and a chin. He uses all of those to the best of his advantages. You can take an elite advantage away from any fighter and make them normal. I nominate your post for dumb post of the day!
                are you stupid or what? tyson had reflexes, he was athletic, he had speed and power
                mayweather, reflexes, speed, defense is'nt even a catagory here, his defence comes from his philly shell which he uses well with his counterpunching speed and reflexes
                cotto, rings smarts, body punching, chin, the guy also knows to make use of a nice stiff jab
                paul williams aint just about height, **** it im too lazy, im just gonna end this with your a clueless ******

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  dude, thats jack black in nacho libre if im not mistaken..
                  bingo.

I admit I hopped onto the Pavlik bandwagon and really enjoyed his fight with Miranda and his first fight with Taylor(who didn't love those fights?). I thought he was definitely moving on to much bigger things(and he would have if he was managed correctly). But the 2nd Taylor fight being on PPV, the underwhelming Lockett fight and the stupid decision to fight BHop and get destroyed left a bad taste for Kelly Pavlik. These rumors and antics swarming around this year are not helping and Kelly is surely losing lots of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Swirls View Post
                    are you stupid or what? tyson had reflexes, he was athletic, he had speed and power
                    mayweather, reflexes, speed, defense is'nt even a catagory here, his defence comes from his philly shell which he uses well with his counterpunching speed and reflexes
                    cotto, rings smarts, body punching, chin, the guy also knows to make use of a nice stiff jab
                    paul williams aint just about height, **** it im too lazy, im just gonna end this with your a clueless ******
                    What he was saying is if you take away any fighters strongest attribute, that can turn a great fighter into an average fighter.

Tyson without power would have been a tyson other fighters would have attacked and not feared.

His point is what makes a fighter a good or great fighter is the attributes they have as a whole. If they lost any of those attributes their careers would not have been the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Swirls View Post
                      You are as ignorant as z0jo! Take any of those assets away from the fighter I mentioned and they would be good not great. Hell some even might be ordinary. Don't let your Pavlik hate blind your judgement.

Comment

Working...
                      X