Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Ready To Replace Tyson Fury, Fight Klitschko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    For sure. This is the biggest money fight on the Global level. I ****ing love it! It makes a Wilder fight so much bigger especially if he beats the winner of Stiverne-Povetkin. We could have a massive Unification next summer/fall!
    Wilder/Fury > Wlad/AJ

Haters gon' hate, but Fury is the kingpin and will be back to set everyone straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      Wlad is ripe for the taking.

Joshua should sign up asap.
      Exactly. Wlad isnt washed up yet. This would be an amazing win for him.
      This is exactly what I was thinking. This is Joshua's chance to become Kingpin with Fury and Wilder on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Wilder hits as hard as Tyson?

Ok you're just trolling.
        How is that trolling? Your getting power mixed up with greatness. Nobody said Wilder was as good as Tyson. But he definitely hits as hard. He drops people with jabs. Has made them convulse. His shots are just not as clean as Tysons because hes much bigger and has too swing down a lot of the time wheras Tyson would duck and come underneath with a vicious hook or uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Wilder/Fury > Wlad/AJ

Haters gon' hate, but Fury is the kingpin and will be back to set everyone straight.
          That is an awesome fight i didnt mean to upset you fanboy lmao

Who knows when Fury is coming back. If Joshia beat Wlad he'd be the man to beat until Fury gets his head right. Mental illness is no joke. Sometimes mental breakdowns are harder to come back from then injuries.

Comment

That is an awesome fight i didnt mean to upset you fanboy lmao

Who knows when Fury is coming back. If Joshia beat Wlad he'd be the man to beat until Fury gets his head right. Mental illness is no joke. Sometimes mental breakdowns are harder to come back from then injuries.
            I want to see a super six type tournament between AJ, Wilder, Fury, Parker, Ortiz, and Povtekin.

Comment

Joshua lets his hands go Fists of Fluff was afraid to. This is by far a more exciting fight than Wlad vs PED cheat Tubs Lardy.

Fists of Fluff is going to banned shortly and he can't motivate himself to train for a world title defence he should be stripped immediately, let Klitschko lawyers deal with the loser.

Comment

Josh should take it. With deontay and fury out josh needs to make hius case if he thinks he belongs in that mix.

Comment

I want to see a super six type tournament between AJ, Wilder, Fury, Parker, Ortiz, and Povtekin.
                  I was just talking about a tournament earlier but without Fury

A tournament to replace him until he comes back since he's had 3 fights cancelled now. That would be absolutely amazing too but I'd rather an elimination style tournament since a super 6 takes way too damn long.

Comment

Fists of Fluff Furry is busy indulging who cares about him, this is the biggest fight in heavyweight boxing.

Comment

That would be ****ing dope! I think they would all take Ls at some point.

Comment

Working...
                      X