Quillen finally exposed as the fraud he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Was pleasure to watch.
    Totally agree. Dude was a coward and wanted the paydays for fighting tin cans.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Totally agree. Dude was a coward and wanted the paydays for fighting tin cans.
      Exactly. All the butthurt quillen fans are in here mad hahaha

Comment

Losing a fight makes you a fraud? He was beating rosado clearly. No one said he was an atg

Comment

I wouldn't say this fight exposed him. He got caught cold by a guy with a good right hand and didn't recover. He could have easily done the same to Jacobs, who has been caught early before and had the more suspect chin of the two. If anything this exposed his lack of survival skills. The fights against Rosado, Konecny and Lee showed his limited ability.
          Last edited by BoxerDood; 12-06-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Losing a fight makes you a fraud? He was beating rosado clearly. No one said he was an atg
            He was an overrated, overprotected hype job. A fake champ that didnt take on any risks. He went life and death with rosado LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              He was an overrated, overprotected hype job. A fake champ that didnt take on any risks. He went life and death with rosado LMAO
              Who exactly was acting like he was a great fighter? He's not much diff than Lemieux

Comment

Quillin definitely deserved some bad karma.

Let me know when his next interview comes where he talks about being ok because he has a lot of money, cars,rolexes, and real estate investments. Should be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  Quillin definitely deserved some bad karma.

Let me know when his next interview comes where he talks about being ok because he has a lot of money, cars,rolexes, and real estate investments. Should be funny.
                  His "0" was all he had to hide behind and now thats gone. Reality check for petey

Comment

Exposed what? It was an 85 second fight. The fight didn't expose anything we didn't already know: Quillin can be hurt.

Comment

I am loving this. I had been waiting for last night for a few years now. Quillin is TRASH, you know you are a bum when Rosado is beating your ass. Petey got humiliated last night, karma beat the **** out of his coward ass lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X