No announcement yet.

who is going to take out danny garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    they fought twice in the ams....the score is 1-1....it would be nice to see them mix as pros to break the tie

Pac, Marquez and Floyd are the only dudes who beats Swift imo....everybody else is winnable....so line them mutha****as up and let's see who's who
    Floyd maybe the other two? Hell no danny beats the piss out of Marquez and puts pac back into his coma!

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
      Amir Khan beats him easily
      What happened when they fought the first time b1tch?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        What happened when they fought the first time b1tch?
        Hey, it's boxing after all, it happens.
        Moreover, it came after Peterson robbery, Khan's psyche wasn't the best and he wasn't mentally prepared to fight the then unknown Garcia. Khan was dominating Garcia in every aspect till that hook came and ended everything. Garcia face was red swollen after 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          Hey, it's boxing after all, it happens.
          Moreover, it came after Peterson robbery, Khan's psyche wasn't the best and he wasn't mentally prepared to fight the then unknown Garcia. Khan was dominating Garcia in every aspect till that hook came and ended everything. Garcia face was red swollen after 3 rounds.
          I have no problem with people saying AK was winning before he got reeled in and caught by the hook...but when dudes say Swift was being DOMINATED in a fight 12 round fight that lasted only 4....in which he dropped his opponent three times..sounds really weird imo

Yes AK was winning but no one who follow the two warriors was surprised....even in the Official Master Thread for that fight, I told dudes to give AK the first two or three rounds before they threw one punch...AK being the fast starter and Swift being a slow starter and fighting one of the sport's biggest names at that time, would need a few rounds to adjust to the speed of AK and the occasion of the event

Swift was throwing counters while AK was firing since the opening bell...it took him less time than I thought to get AK's GPS lol...Swift reeled him in and landed the punch that changed both of their lives!!

I predicted it to be a FOTY candidate and a draw...with AK getting caught and badly hurt with a COUNTER LEFT HOOK and dropped multiple times after winning the first three rounds..but he'd get caught hurt and dropped but find a way to get back in the fight late when Swift usually faded and earn a draw!!...THATS HOW I SAW THAT FIGHT PLAYING OUT!!

So anyone who watched them fight kinda knew the first few rounds were gonna play out like that... I mean Stevie, Ray and Miss Ross even saw it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            I have no problem with people saying AK was winning before he got reeled in and caught by the hook...but when dudes say Swift was being DOMINATED in a fight 12 round fight that lasted only 4....in which he dropped his opponent three times..sounds really weird imo

Yes AK was winning but no one who follow the two warriors was surprised....even in the Official Master Thread for that fight, I told dudes to give AK the first two or three rounds before they threw one punch...AK being the fast starter and Swift being a slow starter and fighting one of the sport's biggest names at that time, would need a few rounds to adjust to the speed of AK and the occasion of the event

Swift was throwing counters while AK was firing since the opening bell...it took him less time than I thought to get AK's GPS lol...Swift reeled him in and landed the punch that changed both of their lives!!

I predicted it to be a FOTY candidate and a draw...with AK getting caught and badly hurt with a COUNTER LEFT HOOK and dropped multiple times after winning the first three rounds..but he'd get caught hurt and dropped but find a way to get back in the fight late when Swift usually faded and earn a draw!!...THATS HOW I SAW THAT FIGHT PLAYING OUT!!

So anyone who watched them fight kinda knew the first few rounds were gonna play out like that... I mean Stevie, Ray and Miss Ross even saw it
            I agree that Garcia timing was astonishing in that fight, he was countering as accurate as a robot, but it was Khan's naiveness and inefficient coaching that led him to being dropped 3 or 10 times, the number doesn't matter, it was that haymaker that started everything. Being dropped for 3 times is something that shows Khan has the warrior spirit to get up and continue, even though his chin and ring intelligence doesn't help.

In a rematch it won't happen, Khan now knows Garcia has a single weapon in his counters, Garcia can't dance for 12 rounds, he doesn't have the skills or hand speed. I expect Garcia's daddy to throw the towel in middle rounds to stop the beating his son will endure.
            Garcia hasn't fight a single worthy opponent since Khan, all are joke, including the overrated Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
            X