No announcement yet.

Let Floyd be retired in peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Floyd be retired in peace

Its his fans and the media who spew this propiganda on the man,almost never do i see him talk about fighting the man is retired,if Prince Naseem would have been around big during the internet boom you would see the same statements about him.
    He is 34 proved himself beat a lot of great fighters,he is 34 now if he wants to fight Pacquiao cool but if not just let him be at peace.

I buried him with a post awhile back and it was childish and uncalled for after thought on the matter he is just a man.

yea, so be it. but he should have come out with a definite statement at least attesting to as much. and he needs to stay retired if he is at this point.

Comment

I have also thought that he is in bed with Pacquiao and arum,as long as his name stays big Pac makes big money throw May a few bucks and bam.I am no conspiracy theorist just a thought.

Comment

why doesnt floyd just take the tests, he wanted them in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          why doesnt floyd just take the tests, he wanted them in the first place
          Maybe he knows he slowed down,maybe that punch from Mosley was enough for him to call it quits,who knows only he does,if the fight does happen one thing about Mayweather he will bring everything he has no one in boxing trains like him trust me i have watched him.

Comment

**** that. I hope and he doesn't hear the end of it. ****in pu$$y denying us fans one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport and you're cool with it?

And you know why Floyd gets the heat so much? Because the ****in idiot claims to be the greatest of all time but has ducked the best and is ducking the best of his generation. oh and he is an annoying ****.

Comment

Nope. The fight needs to happen. For the simple fact of ending all the "what if's" scenarios.

For me personally, I want to see it so Pacquiao can prove who truly is the better fighter between the two of them.

Comment

He should publicly announce his retire and be done with it. His legacy was already set in stone at the end of 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  **** that. I hope and he doesn't hear the end of it. ****in pu$$y denying us fans one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport and you're cool with it?

And you know why Floyd gets the heat so much? Because the ****in idiot claims to be the greatest of all time but has ducked the best and is ducking the best of his generation. oh and he is an annoying ****.
                  My opinion only but he would wreck Pacquiao,i have respect for both warriors but styles make fights,at first i thought he was pumping this for money but now i just think he knows he is past it.Manny should drop to his natural weight at 140 and fight that crop,but he wont,if you diss may you have to diss him they both are taking advantage of a very old bad ww division.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    He should publicly announce his retire and be done with it. His legacy was already set in stone at the end of 2007.
                    The only legacy he'll have is that of a ducker who pu$$ied out of the biggest fight in the history of boxing. Retiring without fighting Pac would evaporate what little legacy that guy has. And you know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X