Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao has agreed to fight Cotto-Martinez winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the link and got nothing. It's BS. Pacquiao and his team said years ago after Margarito badly hurt him with a body shot that he was too small to take the punishment bigger men can dish out and he would never again fight above 147. He is not going to fight either of these hard punching fighters at 160 or even 154. Forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      Martinez vs Pacquiao LMAO
      It's ****ing absurd to picture in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
        http://www.************.com/2014/05/...rtinez-winner/

What we don't know is the weight?

I have to say I'm a bit surprised
        Remember Manny (or maybe Freddie) talkin about going down to 140lb? Connect the dot.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
          http://www.************.com/2014/05/...rtinez-winner/ What we don't know is the weight? I have to say I'm a bit surprised
          Martinez has said he would come down to 154 and I think 152 to fight Pac and I think Floyd as well. But if Martinez beats Cotto, then Pac and Floyd would look BAD asking Martinez to drop weight when Cotto didn't ask him. Fight him at 160 or move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            pac is a warrior that wants to fight worthy opponents … there is no glory in choosing to fight the puny like fraud does.
            U mean worthy like a cotto rematch?? Lol someone he beat at a CATCHWEIGHT?? When Floyd fought him at his natural weight of 154 not to mention cotto weighted more then that on fight night...Floyd never went above 152!! Is that what u mean by warriors and puny men?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Martinez has said he would come down to 154 and I think 152 to fight Pac and I think Floyd as well. But if Martinez beats Cotto, then Pac and Floyd would look BAD asking Martinez to drop weight when Cotto didn't ask him. Fight him at 160 or move along.
              Cotto did request a catchweight, but it's 159 lbs. I'm pretty sure Cotto tried to do 156, 157 or something, but Martinez would only budge a pound.

Comment

Working...
              X