Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Gift Prank on child for having bad grades (PS4)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's funny how its always little kiddies who get playstations. well kiddies and boxingscene posters

Adults, such as myself tend to prefer xbox

Comment

I think this is probably the best comment on youtube about the prank.

Not like he would of got one with good grades.
      Probably true. Who are they kidding, they just wanted to prank the kid and had a 'reason' to do such an evil act.

The times I heard from my parents, get good grades and you'll get this. Never got sh-t regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        It's called preparation for what's coming up in real life. Big fookin disappointments and not to be a spoiled ****. What kind of parents gives the latest video console to a kid with bad grades? He should have known.
        The kid got bad grades because his parents aren't doing their jobs.

Comment

Secondly,

With parents like this, the kid is certainly going to fare badly in his probable drug dealing profession.

How the hell is he supposed to weigh crack when he can't even tell that there isn't a PS4 in an empty box?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            it's funny how its always little kiddies who get playstations. well kiddies and boxingscene posters

Adults, such as myself tend to prefer xbox
            That's funny because it was always the 360 that had squealing kids on the mic in every game.

Comment

Very cruel that.

That said a Playstation 4 is too big a gift imo.

It is the Zenith of kids' toys. You might as well make an admission that you will give your kid anything.

My Mum would get me good stuff as a kid but I wouldn't take the piss and ask her for a brand new playstation 4!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                What an unnecessarily cruel trick to play on a child. What sort of rotten shit does this?
                +1

Christmas is a time for sincerity, not for cruel deception. The child won't forget that.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                It's called preparation for what's coming up in real life. Big fookin disappointments and not to be a spoiled ****. What kind of parents gives the latest video console to a kid with bad grades? He should have known.
                If they weren't going to buy the boy a certain present because of poor grades, they should have just told him they're not getting it for that reason, no need to do that to him on Christmas for their own amusement.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 12-29-2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

f#cking amazing. i wanted horton to keep filming his tears.

Comment

What a **** doing that in the first video. Bad grades or not, ruining a little kids xmas like that is a **** move.

Comment

The thing is that getting a kid's grades up involves first understanding why the kid's grades are down, then working with the child every day with pressure to put the effort in and to aid their understanding when they are struggling with tough concepts.

Just ensuring they have a shitty christmas doesn't cut it.

Comment

Working...
                      X