No announcement yet.

Source: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather has been agreed on for next September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Pacquiao still has a very tough fight in April with Tim Bradley so hold the phone.
    Exactly. And I strongly believe Bradley's get in his ass something serious.

Comment

Does Bob have the blueprints for that stadium yet?

Also, I need to see Pacquiao tweet a pic donning the Philippines TMT shirt to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Same as SRL v Hagler-another Bob Arum fight. lol.
        ahh, memories. Just read this again http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/1...e-Face-to-Face

and makes me wonder if that's how it will be like for Pac and Floyd. But IMO, I doubt it, and I said this many times and I'm pretty sure Floyd and Pac will be BFF one day...I can see these two guys forming their own FLoyd-Pac promotional company. Wishful thinking tho lol.

Comment

yawn....... ....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Respectfully, I hate it when fights are agreed to or signed before other fights are announced and take place. I would rather not have known this.

If this is true, how can any of us believe the next fights for floyd and manny would truly be fair? why would any of us invest in April or May's ppv's?

Frankly, The only thing good about floyd v khan was the chance of the biggest upset since Tyson/Douglas. The only good thing about manny/tim rematch was the belief it would be "fair" this time and the guy who wins actually gets his hand raised.

Comment

I believe this will happen too. GBP probably started this rumor. This way, people will give Floyd a pass for fighting Amir in May and Pac in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Pacquiao still has a very tough fight in April with Tim Bradley so hold the phone.
                Hey if Pac loses that one the more the fight will happen. Imagine 4 ****ty performances at least according to floydiots.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Yep. Just can't see Floyd or Arum wanting this fight
                  obviously we disagree on who wants the fight-we do know both fighters want and need the money.

Comment

I'm not excited. 3 years ago, I would've been.

Comment

I'm giving out gas masks for X-Mas...dudes get gassed too easily around here!!

Comment

Working...
                      X