Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Donaire is Protected I Can Beat His Last 4 Opponents In One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    I Lol'd when he said, "el chinito ese ya no ve" that chinese dude cant see hahahahaah Still laughing!!

Rigo is entertaining as hell on interviewa, I remeber him in, Esta noche tonight con Alexis Valdez, Rigo has a slick tongue!!! Very funny!!
    lol Yeah, he's a funny guy. He really doesn't hold back, either. I watched some interview on Youtube where DJ Montanocordoba acted as translator. Rigo called whoever he was talking about "un come pinga" (a dick eater). DJ was taken aback and pleaded with Guille not to talk like that in an interview. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      lol Yeah, he's a funny guy. He really doesn't hold back, either. I watched some interview on Youtube where DJ Montanocordoba acted as translator. Rigo called whoever he was talking about "un come pinga" (a dick eater). DJ was taken aback and pleaded with Guille not to talk like that in an interview. lol
      Come pinga, is like when we say mama bicho, thats oretty saying the other guy is a cock sucker lol hahahaha right?

I hope he pulls it off against Donaire!!

Comment

Rigo = mud duck

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          does anybody really think rigo can accomplish as much as arce has in the pros?...coz i seriously doubt it....
          no way he would need 40 fights, but skill wise he is on another planet not even close. But if beats donaire he would already surpass anyone that arce has beaten with just 11 fights

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            I Lol'd when he said, "el chinito ese ya no ve" that chinese dude cant see hahahahaah Still laughing!!

Rigo is entertaining as hell on interviewa, I remeber him in, Esta noche tonight con Alexis Valdez, Rigo has a slick tongue!!! Very funny!!
            oh yea lol i remember that

Comment

Originally posted by VVho
              Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

you dont know any word of spanish , do you?...either that or youve never been to school coz even a 3 year old can tell you what "black" is in spanish......

I'm aware of that but I didn't know people got upset when a Spanish speaking person says negro.
              A lot of people are not educated on that matter. With that being said, the same goes for the spanish person. They should be aware of their surroundings and know what to say. First thing I was told when I got to the states was not to say "negro" or "chino".

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC

If Rigo had started his career several years earlier, I have very little doubt that there would be any comparison. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, like career-ending injury, Rigo would've been far greater. We're talking about a man who started his professional career at nearly 29 years old. If Guillermo manages to beat Donaire, or even comes close, there will be major questions of "what might have been."

i guess we can all dream ..but to me , with that kind of chin i really doubt it even with rigo's amatuer pedigree..
                Remember Tommy Hearns? I'm pretty sure he had a weak chin.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                  Quote: Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR I Lol'd when he said, "el chinito ese ya no ve" that chinese dude cant see hahahahaah Still laughing!! Rigo is entertaining as hell on interviewa, I remeber him in, Esta noche tonight con Alexis Valdez, Rigo has a slick tongue!!! Very funny!! lol Yeah, he's a funny guy. He really doesn't hold back, either. I watched some interview on Youtube where DJ Montanocordoba acted as translator. Rigo called whoever he was talking about "un come pinga" (a dick eater). DJ was taken aback and pleaded with Guille not to talk like that in an interview. lol
                  That's that barbaric behavior we were talking about. I can see it now.
                  Rigo: No me gusta el come pinga ese
                  DJ: Oye Rigo no man, eso no dice asere.
                  Rigo: Dile dile. Ese tipo es un come pinga
                  DJ: Yea, he says so and so is a good fighter and he respects him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Rigo called Nishioka chinese, come on man.
                    Hispanics call every asian chino. NO disrespect or being racist, that is the way it is. Consider that in most of our countries we have a Chinese community and those are the people we more often see in martial arts movies (bruce lee, jackie and etc)

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    that guys spanish is terrible, sounds like some callejon dialect at its finest
                    The guy spanish is ok. He have a dominican accent.

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    just like " in the america's , rigo would be callled " negro".....its just the norm but some people call it offensive....
                    In hispanic countries, specially in the Caribbean, there is no racism when you call negro a black person. Unless you add a word, like maldito, cabron, feo or any other pejorative word that add hates to the term.

Rigo sounds very confident in the interview. He is relax and he will come prepare to fight his fight. Him calling Arce an old lady was funny. Arce is not going to like that

Comment

Working...
                    X