Team rigo just told me donaire still hasn't signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I need sources mate. Names, anything.

You can just make a thread "So and so told me x" and expect people to believe it.
    Tweet him and he will just be like "What contract? I didn't get any contract."

Comment

Here we go with this BS again.....

It was quiet around here for a whole week

Comment

this fight is made gentlemen , why is there still bi1tchin..

Comment

**** I can't find it now...

Comment

As long as the fight is happening then I don't care if Nonito signs his contract on valentines day.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie..I'm a little concerned for my boy Rigo in this one...

I just hope his feints and footwork come thru full force in this one!!

Comment

The attorney for Gary Hyde, manager of WBA junior featherweight beltholder Guillermo Rigondeaux, has informed ******.com that the former two-time Olympic gold medalist fighter has signed his contract to face RING 122-pound champion Nonito Donaire on April 13 on HBO.

Hyde's attorney, Pat English, said Rigondeaux (11-0, 8 knockouts) "signed within the hour" to face Donaire (30-1, 21 KOs), each of whom is promoted by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum.

"[English] has called me to say that it has happened, and that he had forwarded it to my office," said Arum, who was at lunch, and had not yet seen the documents. "I believe him, because he's a responsible guy."

Arum indicated that he expects for Donaire's part of the agreement to be finalized soon.

"Everything is in the process of happening," said Arum. "When it happens, it will happen, and then, we'll announce the signing and the site."
                http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/177185-rigondeaux-signs-to-fight-donaire

This was posted today.

Comment

The filipino rat is scared...the filipino rat is scared...the filipino rat is scared..lol
                  How will that downplay in his performance?!!!....the filipino rat is scared...

Comment

They did tell me they expect him to sign cuz the pressure it's too much but it's just that they found out today that top rank still haven't received it n they were like wtf but they do think something official will come out this week

Comment

You better pray for your boy Rigo. After he loses by embarrassing KO, he'll be back to the under card scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X