Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Shooting at Lone Star College, Multiple shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another mass shooting at a gun free zone? (aren't they all?) Happy to hear that no one was killed this time.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-22-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Any school shooting is highly reported on and always has been, its just becoming a weekly thing now.
      Mass school shootings, where students/people die, yeah..."multiple shot", not even one dead from the limited news I read....Breaking news?

A bit off topic, do you remember during 9/11, watching Fox News, the anchorman had his sleeve rolled up, I believe he had no suit, his tie wasn't tied all the way, his hair wasn't combed nicely. You know what that was for, right?

I'm in no way, shape, or form a tin hat wearing poster, I do not believe in/care about the "illuminati" or any other stupid secret government cover ups. But it's no secret that the media/news outlets try anything to get more viewers, even capitalizing on certain events.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Nothing will stop a psycho from psychoing out, nothing short of treating said psycho before they snap/go full ******. This is next to impossible.

Guns can be a means of deterrent, more than anything its a means of protection, for when the **** starts going down. Sure a few were shot, how many more would have been shot, and more importantly killed, had the suspect not been stopped? We saw what happened at columbine, they shoot until they get bored or run out of bullets.
        The report is that 2 guys had a shoot out in the school library, they werent there to kill masses of people. There was also armed security there they said, yet 3 people were shot and the armed guards gun did nothing in this case

Also Columbine had an armed guard who exchanged fire with the killers, didnt work

As far as the school shootings, its time we start shoveling some of the blame onto the media, as the media glorifies these events. Instead of a depressed/psycho taking pills to ejd his life or whatnot and dying a sad nobody, he goes and does something drastic to be remembered as a memorable monster.
        Yes lets blame only the media for this gun problem.

Comment

Conspiracy.

C-O-N......spiracy!

Comment

Nothing will stop a psycho from psychoing out/
            Not even more guns?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Mass school shootings, where students/people die, yeah..."multiple shot", not even one dead from the limited news I read....Breaking news?
              Its should only be breaking news when somebody dies?

A bit off topic, do you remember during 9/11, watching Fox News, the anchorman had his sleeve rolled up, I believe he had no suit, his tie wasn't tied all the way, his hair wasn't combed nicely. You know what that was for, right?
              What was it for?
              I'm in no way, shape, or form a tin hat wearing poster, I do not believe in/care about the "illuminati" or any other stupid secret government cover ups. But it's no secret that the media/news outlets try anything to get more viewers, even capitalizing on certain events.
              Yes the media capitalizes on events that get the best ratings.

Comment

The report is that 2 guys had a shoot out in the school library, they werent there to kill masses of people. There was also armed security there they said, yet 3 people were shot and the armed guards gun did nothing in this case
                Somebody shot/stopped the suspects. Maybe its just me, but a shootout in a college library.....sounds like they were trying to kill some people. Or maybe its only my college library that is always busy/packed as fuk.

Also Columbine had an armed guard who exchanged fire with the killers, didnt work
                And the shooting took place in a gun free zone, howd that work?

Yes lets blame only the media for this gun problem.
                I suppose you dont understand what 'some of the blame' means? More specifically, 'some'.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Not even more guns?
                  Not even gun free zones

Comment

Somebody shot/stopped the suspects. Maybe its just me, but a shootout in a college library.....sounds like they were trying to kill some people. Or maybe its only my college library that is always busy/packed as fuk.
                    Yea after he shot 3 people. The reports are that 2 guys with gun had a confrontation and 1 guy pulled a gun from his back back and shot at the other guy, hitting him and 2 bystanders. He wasnt there to have a mass shooting. Also the reports are that the suspect that actually shot the 3 people (including the other shooter who was captured) got away.

And the shooting took place in a gun free zone, howd that work?
                    Yes in a gun free place where there was hired armed security Do you want 13 year olds to carry guns?

I suppose you dont understand what 'some of the blame' means? More specifically, 'some'.
                    Yes they do deserve some of the blame, as does american gun and law, u agree?

Comment

The US needs to arm all their citizens so everybody can defend themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X