Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that's how i like my Heavyweight fights to be!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a woody woodpecker during the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
      Nah, not that I didnt enjoy the fight, but if Wladimir was in the ring, he would have turned Mitchell's lights out within those 3 rounds with a right hand, probably pretty brutally too.

The commentary seemed to really be into it, but I dont know man. It looked so sloppery. Chazz's balance has always been pretty terrible, and although I like to see heavyweights throw body shots Mitchell's were just so forced had so little snap to them...ugh.

I dont know, I dont like to be unappreciative or anything, but Povetkin-Huck was better in a number of ways to me, without a doubt.
      What I hate is when Wlad has a guy hurt in the first couple of rounds, then he lets the fight linger 7-8 rounds which pisses me off cause I know he can knock the guy much sooner.

Comment

Arreola would've killed Mitchell, so we know what Klitschko would do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          What I hate is when Wlad has a guy hurt in the first couple of rounds, then he lets the fight linger 7-8 rounds which pisses me off cause I know he can knock the guy much sooner.
          That doesnt always happen though, only when he has good opponents in the ring. When Wlad has fodder in front of him, like Ray Austin, he melts them within 2 rounds using only one hand.

Wlad is tentative early often, but based on some losses in the past, I guess you cant blame him. He does drag fights on sometimes more than I would prefer, but as long as he eventually gets that KO Im ok with it.
          Originally posted by valero View Post
          Arreola would've killed Mitchell, so that says a lot about what Klitschko would do to him.
          Arreola is easy as hell to hit, and if Mitchell can do one thing OK its punch hard. That would be a winnable fight for Mitchell, and a good one too.
          Although I think I would still favor Arreola.

Comment

I think you're an idiot.

What did you make of Tyson v Rudock ( I and II), Ali vs Fraizer ( I, II, III), Ali v Foreman, Holmes v Cooney, Holmes v Shavers.

Fights that went passed the 5th round. I understand your overall point but you need to evaluate what you're actually saying.
            ___
            Also people need to see things from the fighters perspective, if you have a fighter hurt early into the fight the fact that he is just someone trying to make a leaving more than likely creeps into their mind. I wouldn't exactly want to put an unnecessary beating on a fighter when I know I can win the fight comfortably.

People demanding a KO are too blood thirsty.
            Last edited by FeFist; 04-29-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I like it when HWs slug it out. Don't care if it's sloppy or not. I don't care about the division. I just wanna be entertained.

Comment

I can't believe all this hate on Mitchell for him getting into trouble once in a fight. It's like what Roy Jones said in a recent radio interview, not everybody can win all the time (and he actually won that fight), but he can learn from this experience and come back and improve. This was the first time he was rocked, and IMO he did pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X