Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you watch Boxing standing up? I do.How do you watch your Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you watch Boxing standing up? I do.How do you watch your Boxing?

I don't know if is just me but come the main event I stand up from the first bell until the fight is over.
    I don't go to anyones house I watch them at home.
    I invite the Max. three people over, same ones all the time.
    Can't watch a fight with someone asking stupid questions:
    "who's winning","who's the one with the white trunks".
    Beer a must food always but when fight starts no food until the fight is over.
    Always standing up, screaming "IGADO,IGADO" (liver)
    Which I got from my uncle (RIP) in Puerto Rico back in the Roberto Duran-Macho Camacho days.
    Wanted to share that.

How do you watch your boxing?

With the fights I don't have a guy I root for in, i just sit back and relax to watch them. If there's a guy I like fighting, than I'm on the edge my seat screaming at the f**king TV.

And if Mayweather, Ward, Gamboa, Alvarado, or even Broner are on......all bets are off.

Comment

Upside down usually. Lol naw but I'm sitting most times when they start trading I usually get up screaming

Comment

Originally posted by Kingvitali
        I watch all Wladimir fights

with my hands on my ***

each time Wladimir throws a punch I stroke myself once.

On average I stroke myself 3 times per wladimir fight
        Yep, this post here confirms much more about you than anything you insinuate Sergio Martinez has done in your other thread.

Comment

Sitting down. If there's a knockdown or the fight gets awesome I get a bit animated.

I've only stood up a few times.

Mayweather-Ortiz had me standing at the end because I was at the theater.

Comment

with my eyes on the screen

if it's pacquiao and he's hurting somebody I jump and scream.

Comment

start sitting end up standing all depends tho these past two weeks ive been standing with lopez-salido 2 and martinez-macklin

Comment

sitting down ...with an appliance infront of me that holds all the snacks.

and possibly a laptop to my right to see whats going on in the main even thread.

Comment

Originally posted by W@rri0r
                  I'm just going to go on the record and say it. There is no way way Mannyt@rd0s and M@yf@gs can watch a fight on their feet. It's almost impossible to properly masturbate while standing up. With that said I cannot sit down during a fight and my heart beats @ 100MPH.
                  I get a bit nervous when my favorite fighters fight. Even though I'm fully confident in Mayweather, Ward, Gamboa, and Broner, I still get anxious and nervous a bit when they fight. When Floyd took those two hard shots from Shane, I was like "Holy s**t, ohhhhh no". But, all that was erased when Floyd cmae out the next round and beat Shane's a$$.

I'm usually not on my feet but the most I do is scream at the TV. Usually got a drink and a snack, don't go anywhere near this site when boxing is on.

Comment

if you dont get up screaming when the action picks up then you shouldnt call yourself a boxing fan

i almost lost my voice during martinez-macklin. and my palms hurt from clapping so much

Comment

Working...
                    X