Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RANDOM QUOTES inspired by MANIAC's signatures!

"DOn't phuck with the chuck!" "Nothing like a little strangulation to get the circulation going!"

- CHucky (Child's paly)

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I'm guessing you're one of the other witnesses? Why aren't you on the news? You clearly saw everything that'll crack this case.
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ....those aren't facts...

they've been ducking your thread like it's the plague
      any 28 year old young man in the middle of his prime who is a member of a neighborhood watch is a mentally unstable loser of epic proportions. clearly according to eye witnesses, the kid's background, circumstantial evidence and a modicum of perceptual ability, intelligence, and morality can see that innocent kid was murdered in cold blood.

Comment

The trouble is that this case has been hijacked by people who have jumped to the conclusion that it was entirely racially based, right down to insisting that the shooter was white while the victim was black, ignoring the fact that the shooter is also a visible minority.

The truth is that it may have been racially motivated, it may have been a case that his skin colour meant he looked like he "didn't belong", but it could just as easily been a conclusion reached because of his age or his manner of dress. There's no evidence that it was racially motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          The trouble is that this case has been hijacked by people who have jumped to the conclusion that it was entirely racially based, right down to insisting that the shooter was white while the victim was black, ignoring the fact that the shooter is also a visible minority.

The truth is that it may have been racially motivated, it may have been a case that his skin colour meant he looked like he "didn't belong", but it could just as easily been a conclusion reached because of his age or his manner of dress. There's no evidence that it was racially motivated.
          none of the above, the dude has a sever inferiority complex that caused temporary insanity, thus though his deluded insanity he felt the only way to gain the respect of his community would be to kill an innocent child and make it look like he was a hero. fortunatly his plan fell though as it was the plan of a ****ing lunatic.

as well im sure paranoia played a fair part in the ****cide.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Well all because he confronted the kid, does not mean he "initiated" any kind of violence/physical threat.

Without looking up the exact definnition. Probable cause is based on a "reasonably prudent person" standard. . . "What would a reasonbly prudent police officer believe under the circumstances, and based on the surrounding evidence"? Our professor broke it down, and said the best way to put it in a numerical/statistical figure would be "75% certain" that a crime was committed. Contrast that with "reasonable suspicion" which would be about a "50/50 chance a crime was committed. It's more complex than a "75%" chance, but it's just a way our professor taught us to help us remember. There has to be more than "a hunch"; there must be some kind of solid evidence to base your belief on.

I still want to know what the other 4 witnesses said on the scene, and if what hte lady said in the itnerview, is what she told the cops. . . It seems like NOBODY saw the shooting, and nobody can ID who was screaming.

It sounds like the guy was DETAINED under reasonable suspicion, and was questioned, and wasn't released until others were questioned, and they finished their "on scene' investigation.
            Lets try this again, somehow you seem hell bent on not understanding what I'm saying. Police have concluded that they was no evidence to frove that it wasn't self defense & warrant an arrest correct??

However the self defense claims are based solly on his testemony, correct??

Challenged by the accounts of at least 3 witnesses. (There actually a man that saw the original tussle, not in this video. His testimony said that Zimmerman was the aggressor).

Challenged by the fact that he did persue the boy when told not to. Not saying he got physical 1st, but he initiated the entire ordeal, fact.

I'm not saying he should have been arrested & charged, however there was a death of a minor by his handgun. Those are grounds for detainment. There was a death involved here, loss of life. Police were completely out of line with there reasoning. Self defense are his & his claim alone. At least 3 wintness testimony despute that, the fact that he initiated the entire tradegy disputes that.

I didn't even bring up the race thing, guy is hispanic, maybe thats why a cirtain hispanic is vigerously defending this guy. He isn't a hero, he was a gun totting hothead determined for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              none of the above, the dude has a sever inferiority complex that caused temporary insanity, thus though his deluded insanity he felt the only way to gain the respect of his community would be to kill an innocent child and make it look like he was a hero. fortunatly his plan fell though as it was the plan of a ****ing lunatic.

as well im sure paranoia played a fair part in the ****cide.
              It would be difficult to argue against you. I mean the guy called 911 reporting "suspicious persons" 46 times in the preceding year! You don't do that if you're normal!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The thing i find most interesting is that the 2 witnesses said he was on the boyds back as the boy lay face down. That means 1 of two things. He either shot the kid in his back, or he moved the body. Both are serious alarm for foul play. Also the one lady, the 1st had to go looking for investigators??

I need my educated homey Pug to come & educate me in the defense of this murderer. Why are the witnesses being ignored & why Zimmerman was laying on the dead kids back & why this ****er isn't sitting behind bars.
                The young man was shot in the chest. The person shouting for help sounds like Zimmerman. Zimmerman told police he was shouting for help when they arrived and he had a bloody face and bloody head. If Trayvon doesn't have any physical injuries apart from the gunshot then I think it'll become obvious this was self-defense. We'll just have to wait and see before we can make judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  The young man was shot in the chest. The person shouting for help sounds like Zimmerman. Zimmerman told police he was shouting for help when they arrived and he had a bloody face and bloody head. If Trayvon doesn't have any physical injuries apart from the gunshot then I think it'll become obvious this was self-defense. We'll just have to wait and see before we can make judgement.
                  Good post....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I think for the most part most reasonable people agree that these so called "eyewitnesses" can't be trusted and Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty
                    Thanks for the compliment but by golly that girl in your Avy is ugly! Crooked, skinny lips, pointy nose and little eyes. Yuk! You have very poor taste in women!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      I'm a ****sexual
                      I agree ......

Comment

Working...
                      X