No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Haye to be in Cologne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali vs Haye to be in Cologne

Vitali Klitschko's manager has said that a fight between David Haye and Vitali Klitschko if it goes ahead will take place in Cologne Germany, the most likely date would be September. I was hopping it would be in London don't think i will bother to get tickets this time.

Wonder if Hayes boo boo on his back will flare up again?

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
      Vitali Klitschko's manager has said that a fight between David Haye and Vitali Klitschko if it goes ahead will take place in Cologne Germany, the most likely date would be September. I was hopping it would be in London don't think i will bother to get tickets this time.
      Naturally!!!!!

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think Haye has a death wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Vit Bangs View Post
          I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think Haye has a death wish.
          This is what Vitali's manager said and Haye said he wants to fight Vitali. But i will not be buying tickets both Vitali and Haye have pulled out of fights injured and i lost my money on the Euro Tunnel.

Comment

Yes, it's diificult to believe Haye will fight Vitali. If it does happen, here's my prediction:

Although the first few rounds will go well for Haye, he'll eventually start getting hit and then slow down. Then BANG one big right from Vitali, and Haye will be down and out.

Comment

This is what Vitali's manager said and Haye said he wants to fight Vitali. But i will not be buying tickets both Vitali and Haye have pulled out of fights injured and i lost my money on the Euro Tunnel.
              I'd sooner see this one than Vitali-Arreola.

I like Arreola, and so I don't want to see him beaten up just yet.

Comment

I'm just saying that after the Wlad/Haye fight was signed and then
                didn't go ahead, you just don't know. I can't imagine Haye would
                get in the ring with Vitali. me thinks Vitali by brutal ko if this fight does
                go head. But until I see it with my own eyes I won't get my hopes up
                that this fight actually takes place.

Comment

I can see him getting in the ring with Vitali. He has a better chance against Wlad, but at the same time, Vitali is looking old in places and his stamina wasn't too great in his last outting i thought.

Comment

Vitali by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X