Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you agree that nirvana was the last great/critical acclaimed american band?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    No fans of The Strokes or White Stripes ?, not exactly at the same level of Nirvana popularity wise but still great bands worth mentioning.
    Strokes are good, love the White Stripes. Yeah Yeah Yeahs are awesome in that same style.

Too bad Pretty Girls Make Graves broke up. They were damn good.

Comment

Tool.______________

Comment

Oh man I thought this kid was banned for life?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I think Pearl Jam was better. Ten was a better album than any of Nirvana's.
          Come on man, In Utero destroys any pearl jam album

Comment

pearl jam are good too. one of my fav grunge in 90s

3 albums of pearl jam i heard so far are ten, vitology and backspacer (the song 'the fixer' made me want to listen to the whole album)

Comment

I went to a foo fighters concert a couple years back and the blasted the **** off the roof of the arena... never been a big fan of theres but damn what a show

Comment

Well I know the Peppers formed in the early 80's, but they didn't really get critical and mass appeal until Mothers Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magik. And they're every bit as good and great as most anyone listed in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Well I know the Peppers formed in the early 80's, but they didn't really get critical and mass appeal until Mothers Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magik. And they're every bit as good and great as most anyone listed in this thread.

i remember the californication album late 90s, californication, scar tissue, other side

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
                    i remember the californication album late 90s, californication, scar tissue, other side
                    The Peppers man, you turn on a Peppers song, you know it's them.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Californication are classics. They also have One Hot Minute, By the Way, Stadium Arcadium, and I'm With You. Mothers Milk was alright too, and I wasn't a fan of their early albums.

Under the Bridge, Give It Away, Suck My Kiss, My Friends, Scar Tissue, Otherside, Around the World, Road Trippin', Can't Stop, Don't Forget Me, By the Way, Dani California, Tell Me Baby, Snow, etc. So many great songs throughout their career.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      The Peppers man, you turn on a Peppers song, you know it's them.

Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Californication are classics. They also have One Hot Minute, By the Way, Stadium Arcadium, and I'm With You. Mothers Milk was alright too, and I wasn't a fan of their early albums.

Under the Bridge, Give It Away, Suck My Kiss, My Friends, Scar Tissue, Otherside, Around the World, Road Trippin', Can't Stop, Don't Forget Me, By the Way, Dani California, Tell Me Baby, Snow, etc. So many great songs throughout their career.

theyre pretty unique band.
                      im still a fan of them to this day. but i didnt care much about their latest album. i like some songs on the the stadium arcadium,

Comment

Working...
                      X