No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good comments:

I had no idea he was Jewish, nor do I care. He's a bad actor who can't keep his story straight. Why would a female bus driver, entrusted with taking care of children, allow a strange man to take in the kids. Makes no sense. Plus he's given like 3 different versions of the story now, with a strange man, man and female bus driver, and with the kids being alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Why are you surprised ???

Looks like they didn't put much thought and proper work into it..at least they could of gotten some proper actors to make the story more believable ..I mean it's normal now days to smile/joke around only a day after your child gets killed.
      Having your child murdered isnt a normal occurrence, I doubt there is a normal way to act. Its silly to try to apply logic to an illogical situation. I'm open to any evidence, but I refuse to accept your intuition as proof of anything

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        I heard him. I also saw the video was posted on youtube weeks after the shooting. When is the interview from?
        Hes done so many bullshyt interviews since. Im not sure when his first date was but Ill try to find out.. With that said hes talking about the day of shooting.

He mentioned 3 different times: 9 something when he "found" the kids, 12 something when a parent knocked on door because they heard it was children there lol and 6 something when he saw the casualty list.

Which of course wasn't released until 2 days after the shooting.

Comment

• Verify and question the media as you should. And do the same for youtube videos and come up with your own conclusion. Why is that so hard? For me, the former is full of **** and the latter grasping at straws because they can't make sense of the bull**** from the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Verify and question the media as you should. And do the same for youtube videos and come up with your own conclusion. Why is that so hard? For me, the former is full of **** and the latter grasping at straws because they can't make sense of the bull**** from the former.
            So what are your thoughts on the Sandy Hook story What do you think happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              So what are your thoughts on the Sandy Hook story What do you think happened?
              I'd be lying if I said I've been paying attention. I haven't. At all. Barely made a blip on my radar. But I have noticed that a lot of people claim the story sounds fishy. Wouldn't surprise me at all because governments and media lie to the masses all the time. What's amazing is how idiotic the masses are. They still keep believing them. Not saying everything is BS. I just know better than to blindly believe. Sheepskin was never my style.

Comment

• Are we saying none of those children died?

If so, where are the pictures from all those children?

It's only a matter of time before one of them is spotted, surely? And Im not talking about Emilie's sister in the same dress with Obama.

What about the teachers everyone knew? Where do they go? Plastic surgery and live in CHina? Are we saying they didnt die?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Are we saying none of those children died?

If so, where are the pictures from all those children?

It's only a matter of time before one of them is spotted, surely? And Im not talking about Emilie's sister in the same dress with Obama.

What about the teachers everyone knew? Where do they go? Plastic surgery and live in CHina? Are we saying they didnt die?
                  You would think this information age it would be easy to verify whether these people are who they say they are. And surely these "crisis actors" must have a real identity that somebody would recognize them by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    You would think this information age it would be easy to verify whether these people are who they say they are. And surely these "crisis actors" must have a real identity that somebody would recognize them by now.
                    Bear in mind that the originator of the "crisis actors" claims also makes the claim that Adolf Hitler and Walt Disney were the same person and were actually played by Theodore Roosevelt's son.

Comment

• They all promised to live in shelter for eternity on the off-chance Obama can get a few extra gun laws passed? Not even a ban... just extra precautions lol.

Robbie Parker is odd fella for sure though

Comment

Working...
                      X