Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado's Trainer: Mike is Bigger, Better Boxer Than Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarado's Trainer: Mike is Bigger, Better Boxer Than Rios

On October 13th, two of the most anticipated fights of the year will take place at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA. Nonito Donaire (29-1) will face Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4) in the evening's main event while Brandon Rios (30-0) will square off against Mike Alvarado (33-0) in the co-feature. The fights will be televised by HBO. Alvarado's trainer Shann Vilhauser said that this exactly the type of fight that his pupil has been waiting for.

[Click Here To Read More]

Honestly this fight is getting me more excited than Nishi and Donaire. I think Alvarado is right, he may be able to box a little bit better by a small margin, but Rios is going to bring it hard since he came off a poor performance against Abril. Either way the fans are in for a treat.

Comment

If Alvardo stays on the outside and box that plays into Rios favor. And I don't think he can out brawl Rios in a slugfest. I'm picking Rios to win by either TKO or KO

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Honestly this fight is getting me more excited than Nishi and Donaire. I think Alvarado is right, he may be able to box a little bit better by a small margin, but Rios is going to bring it hard since he came off a poor performance against Abril. Either way the fans are in for a treat.
        ^^^This right here. If Rios strength and punching power carry to Jr. Welter, Mike may find himself on the receiving end of a stoppage loss. I like Mike though, so I'll be happy with either as the victor.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          That's been the case from day one for me. Great night of boxing. Hope all fighters arrive healthy n ready

Comment

What a tremendous card we have on Oct 13!

Comment

Cant wait..

Comment

Lets Get Ready 2 Rumble

Comment

This is going to be the fight of the year! I have Rios winning but I wont be suprised if he isnt able to handle Alvarado's power. Cant wait.

Comment

I know Shawn from 20th street and I'll be at the fight! I can't wait!!! I met Rios at the last fight and he has tiny hands.. Mike is gonna punish Brandon!!! Bet the Broncos and Mike to win big!!!! Go Denver!! Sincerely, Caine

Comment

Working...
                    X