No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Miguel Cotto Should Rest, Then Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Anybody else getting tired of juanma having cotto's name constantly in his mouth?

'He should do this, he should do that'
    Then don't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
      Canelo is GARBAGE...

So overrated on here its disgusting.

Mayweather, Lara, Pacquiao, or Cotto would all smoke him.

Its debatable if he could even beat Paul Williams.
      Wtf u talkng about.Everybody hates him on this site.

Comment

Canelo VS Angulo in Mexico...
        make it happen Golden Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Then don't read it.

Still doesnt dismiss the fact that juanma is a goon. He needs to worry about himself, and not be giving advice to anybody. Seems ever since cotto called him an idiot, he cant get cottos name out of his mouth.

Comment

Agree with Lopez about the Canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by arma316 View Post
              canelo is garbage...

So overrated on here its disgusting.

Mayweather, lara, pacquiao, or cotto would all smoke him.

Its debatable if he could even beat paul williams.
              but i bet you that if the chance came to fight him at his weight they will all duck him......

Comment

nodisspect to canelo because hes good but he aint all that mannnn i dont know whast the big deal what has he done all of those fighters youll mention are alot better than him , why doesnt he fight lara or cotto fight lara

Comment

Originally posted by definido7 View Post
                  nodisspect to canelo because hes good but he aint all that mannnn i dont know whast the big deal what has he done all of those fighters youll mention are alot better than him , why doesnt he fight lara or cotto fight lara
                  Why dosn't Lara rematch Molina a fight which most people feel Molina won.

Comment

I agree! Cotto should rest and have a fight with Canela later in the year.

Comment

I don't doubt Cotto would take that fight if he could get it, he would be confident of both a win and a good payday, however there is no way GBP would feed him Canelo. i like the idea of Canelo v. Angulo, but i don't see that coming together either, unfortunately Angulo just doesn't have big enough of a name. from here on GBP will want to continue to cut the fine balance between name recognition and low risk, for which Mosely was ideal.

Comment

Working...
                      X