Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiaos fairy tale career headed for a tragic ending?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    Personally I just find this stuff to be an interesting topic for conversation.

Think about it, theres alot of people who claim to hate Floyd because of his gambling and whatever else outside the ring.

The same people claim to love Pacquiao for being a good man out of the ring and for not being like Floyd.

Yet here we are, I know people will call BS and write it off without giving it an intelligent thought, but you gotta admit at the least its pretty ironic.
    hilariously true!!! people are very close minded

Comment

Not a suprise, another Pac article from floydhype, i mean fighthype.com.

Comment

Manny has vices as to most of us.. hes human, however he is a philanthropist and very charitable with his money.....26 million maybe in the US that may not be alot, in the phillipines he's not just set for life..his grandkids will be set for life...

Comment

And don't forget he's sponsored to the teeth, not all his money is coming from boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratchet21 View Post
            Manny has vices as to most of us.. hes human, however he is a philanthropist and very charitable with his money.....26 million maybe in the US that may not be alot, in the phillipines he's not just set for life..his grandkids will be set for life...
            If the world stopped today I would say you have a chance of being correct.

However, it doesnt work that way. I think alot of you are missing the point to these recent articles. They arent hate, and they arent saying hes ****ed.

What they are merely pointing out is that if things continue the way they are the future doesnt look bright for Manny. At most its a cautionary tale.

Doesnt have to be negative, its people trying to tell Manny to clean out the rats and take control of his finances for himself.

Comment

Yall need some weed brownies

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                No1 cries when its Floyd getting slandered..strange

that's not true...i see you crying the moment Floyd gets slandered

Comment

like i said, im sure manny will be just fine financially. . . when he starts getting cars REPO'd because he can't pay the LOAN payments, then we got business. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    If the world stopped today I would say you have a chance of being correct.

However, it doesnt work that way. I think alot of you are missing the point to these recent articles. They arent hate, and they arent saying hes ****ed.

What they are merely pointing out is that if things continue the way they are the future doesnt look bright for Manny. At most its a cautionary tale.

Doesnt have to be negative, its people trying to tell Manny to clean out the rats and take control of his finances for himself.
                    They don't get it.

Pacqueers claim that Manny made over $120 million . OK, Fine. Let's say he did.

He made $120 million, and in four years, he's "only" worth $26 million.

What will happen when he STOPS boxing, but still has another 40 years to live?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      like i said, im sure manny will be just fine financially. . . when he starts getting cars REPO'd because he can't pay the LOAN payments, then we got business. . .
                      He just sold a house to pay a gambling debt.

Comment

Working...
                      X