Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Is already a top 10 ATG, a win over Mayweather puts him ahead of SRR.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Top Ten?

I almost spit these Frosted Flakes out!

Where do you rank Pacquaio and Floyd right now?

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      No it doesn't, but it certainly puts him ahead of Duran and Armstrong.

edit. Pacquaio would not beat SRR or Jake LaMotta. Get a grip.
      So you think Pac is top 3 p4p.

Enlighten me please, what exactly has Pac done to be ahead of Homicide Hank or Duran ?.
      Last edited by NChristo; 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
        Pac has won a record 7 world titles which is incredible considering he missed out at least two weight classes. Could go on to beat Cotto which will make him an 8 weight champion, a record that noone will ever come close to beating.

Wins over Morales, Barrera, JMM, Hatton, Cotto, DLH show that he delivers in the big fights. The Henry Armstrong of our era.

A win over Mayweather will mean he would of beaten another ATG. We should all apreciate the greatness that is Manny Pacquiao an inspiration to his people and a true global icon.

The likes of Duran, Hearns, Hagler would not be able to cope with the P4P king. I can see SRL outboxing Pac early on in the fight but Pacs awkward angle punching will mean that he stops SRL late on.

SRR would be a 50/50 tossup. However who better than Roach to come up with the perfect game plan to beat him. I can see Pac posing the same problems Jake La Motta did.
        You're an idiot. I like Pac, but he's top 40 at best right now. winning paper titles in watered down divisions means little compared to the greats who only had a chance at one title with many less divisions. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
          Pac has won a record 7 world titles which is incredible considering he missed out at least two weight classes. Could go on to beat Cotto which will make him an 8 weight champion, a record that noone will ever come close to beating.

Wins over Morales, Barrera, JMM, Hatton, Cotto, DLH show that he delivers in the big fights. The Henry Armstrong of our era.

A win over Mayweather will mean he would of beaten another ATG. We should all apreciate the greatness that is Manny Pacquiao an inspiration to his people and a true global icon.

The likes of Duran, Hearns, Hagler would not be able to cope with the P4P king. I can see SRL outboxing Pac early on in the fight but Pacs awkward angle punching will mean that he stops SRL late on.

SRR would be a 50/50 tossup. However who better than Roach to come up with the perfect game plan to beat him. I can see Pac posing the same problems Jake La Motta did.

Comment

no way.

mayweather is not good enough to move pacquiao up much.

mayweather won't even be pacquiao's best win.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                no way.

mayweather is not good enough to move pacquiao up much.

mayweather won't even be pacquiao's best win.
                I agree..Mayweather will be the best guy that he lost to.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  So you think Pac is top 3 p4p.

Enlighten me please, what exactly has Pac done to be ahead of Homicide Hank or Duran ?.
                  Defeating Floyd would place him number 2, before SRR. Right now I would have Manny anywhere between 5-10, Mayweather likely in my top 20 somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                    No it doesn't, but it certainly puts him ahead of Duran and Armstrong.

edit. Pacquaio would not beat SRR or Jake LaMotta. Get a grip.
                    what has pac man done to put him ahead of Armstrong or Duran

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      I agree..Mayweather will be the best guy that he lost to.
                      better than rustico torrecampo?

rustico murdered a guy with his bare hands.

rustico > floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X